7﹕trouble

6:27 a.m
david's pov:
I opened my eyes to see that I was in exer's room, the lights were turned off and it was dark but I can see some sun shine through the curtains. I could tell it was really early and exer was still asleep, his arm was wrapped around me. I smiled softly then gently took his arm off of me, I sat up on the bed and wiped my face, I looked in front of me then remembered I had to go back home today. I didn't want to see my dad, he's already suspicious of me and Exer, I wonder if he already knows that we have something going on, I would be dead meat if he found out. I just know that a argument is going to heat up once I step foot in that house. I got up and walked slowly to the door trying my best not to wake up Exer. I twisted the doorknob open cautiously and walked into the bathroom, i did what I needed to do then went down the stairs to the living room. I sat down on the couch and stared at my lap depressingly. suddenly I felt something soft touch my bare legs, I saw a small black tail pop up. "Pfft.. Lucy-fur!" I reached down for the furry black cat and brought it into my arms, I rubbed her head as she purred. "David?" I looked behind me to see Harry. "Oh hey Mr.Campbell" "what are you doing up this early?" He asked "I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.." I lied "Oh alright, come on Lucy!" He trailed away back into his room as Lucy hopped off David's lap chasing after harry. *Sigh* I grabbed the pillow near me and layed on the couch with it tucked in my arms, I rested my eyes but soon went to sleep.
                                           _____

sizzle...
exer's pov:
"Awake yet?" Exer called out to david who was on the couch, he blinked a couple times then sat up rubbing his eyes "What time is it..?" the blonde boy questioned. "10:46" David's eyes widened "F*ck!" He shouted in his mind "shoot, I have to go home now! My dad is going to be pissed!!" Exer poured the scrambled eggs onto a plate then tossed the pan into the sink, he finally responded "really? Do you havee to go?" "Yeah..." "Well then can you eat with me before you go?" Exer said in a upset tone "Ofcourse!"
Time skip - after they ate

david's pov:
"welp, time to go" "man I wish you could of stayed longer.." exer looked down at the floor "don't worry exer! There's always other days!" exer looked up at david then smiled "yeah you're right, I'll see you then!" "Goodbye exer!!" I smiled softly going down the steps from his house waving back "Bye!!!"
"Bye!...." Exer's smile slowly faded

exer's pov:

THIS IS UNFINISHED YALL!!😭😭😭 I DONT HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO FINISH IT YET BUT GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR FUTURE ONESHOTS! 😋