Death God vs. Death God (A crossover of Hades from Hercules and Book of Life)

Hades was bored, no doubt about it, he was bored to madness. After failing to take over Olympus he was still stuck on square one, with two bumbling idiots and stuck in the Land of the Dead. He wasn't just bored of his land, he was bored of Greece, the same look on all the women, the same type of men, the same stinking gods it was enough to drive him crazy! He just wanted something to spice up his immortality. Suddenly he sat up, giving a sharp grin, of course! He'd heard of another land of the dead ruled by another god, maybe that one would be less boring and maybe they could trade! This plan certainly would do him some good. But he was faintly hesitant; gods hardly ever left Greece, not many were sure what would happen if you did. Would your immortality fade? Would you shrivel up and die? However when he glanced from his dark throne to his henchmen, Pain and Panic who were playing charades with Pain guessing he knew mortality was better than being stuck with these two for eternity. Why hadn't he kept Meg? At least she was tolerable. So he stood up and straightened his ebony kiton,

       "Well boys I have business to do elsewhere and I'll be back shortly," He reported. "Or not" he thought gleefully. Concentrating hard he snapped his fingers and a portal appeared. Giving a grin he walked in, not knowing what he would stumble across.

        Xibalba sat in the realm of the forgotten, the day of the dead as he planned what he desired to do with his wife. Even though he'd lost the wager his wife was now his once more and they always spent the day of the dead together, either in her realm or the mortal one. Finishing his wine he continued to ponder his choices. Maybe he could take her flying; he knew how much she admired his wings. Or how about to the cemetery where they fell in love? They could share a dance in the moonlight; she always looked ravishing in the moonlight, pale sugary skin glowing almost with the faintest blush if he said the right thing. He would then carry her back because she would sometimes fall asleep from all the work it took to prepare all the feasts for the souls. But he enjoyed carrying her back and she'd usually ask him to spend the night with her, since they were once again husband and wife. Those nights were probably the best. He gave a loud sigh of bliss into the empty room before his thoughts were rudely interrupted as a swirling portal appeared.

     "What the..." He muttered but before he could finish a being walked into the room and the portal shut. Xibalba darted out of his throne. This being looked...odd, he had ash grey skin, a long chin, sharp teeth with thin black lips and yellow eyes. What he was wearing in Xibalba's opinion was ridiculous, a long dress like thing that looked like a shirt and half a dress, the shirt grey and the dress part black clipped with a skull pin. And his hair was...fire? Blue fire? How strange... Hades on the other hand was just as shocked at the appearance of the being before him. He had a black skull's appearance with armor and his skin looked like it was... made from tar? His armor was black with rib bones going around it and on the shoulders were candles alit with green fire. A crown that looked like it had a cow skull on it sat on his head, silver with green and black horns. Black gloves covered his hands that were quite thin and spindly and ruby skull eyes. And wings... they were huge and black, a bit ragged too but still! These two immortals had never seen another like the other; they both thought the other was weird and peculiar. But Hades, being a man to make the first move, gave a smile.

     "Name is Hades, lord of the dead, hi how ya doing?" He stuck out a hand. Xibalba raised an eyebrow.

    "Lord of the dead? I apologize but I am actually the lord of the dead, at least, lord of the forgotten," He replied, not really sure how to respond to such an odd god. Hades chuckled and turned a circle around the room.

     "Sure, whatever, but I'd like you to tell me where am I?" He inquired, admiring the gloomy yet interesting architecture. Xibalba glanced at his staff before speaking.