Neville LongBottom x OC: Scarlet Weasley {fluff}

'She's perfect' Scarlett said softly as she admired her beautiful newborn daughter

She had a small button nose which she believed to have come from Neville and gorgeous blue eyes which she knew came from her side of the family.

'She's more then anything I could ever of asked for, I'm so proud of you petal' Neville smiled radiantly as he wrapped his arm behind her head to prop it off the uncomfortable hospital bed.

'Thank you Neville' She said whilst patting her hand on his and laying comfortably on his body, she could feel him rest his head softly on hers. 'Ginny is going to adore you' Scarlet laughed silently as she lowered her head to brush her smooth nose against her daughters.

'What are we going to name you?' Neville asked whilst holding her small hand with one of his index finger's delicately. 'I wanted to name her after my mother, but I think you should name her nev' Scarlet smiled sheepishly because she had been waiting for what felt like forever to tell her boyfriend he could name their bundle of joy.

He stuttered from shock, for the past nine months everything had been organised for their daughter and scarlet had been in charge: Neville couldn't believe he had the honour.

'I was maybe thinking of the name ivy..?' He asked as he scratched the back of his impatiently, the silence coming from his girlfriend was loud enough to be heard from the room opposite them. 'I love it, Ivy Longbottom' She smiled to herself before bringing her daughter in close for more warmth.

'I thought we were giving her your last name?' Neville said in a confused tone which made scarlet sigh with a small laugh. 'Don't be silly nev, she's your daughter' she whispered as she stared deeply into his gorgeous green eyes, the eyes that made her fall in love with him in the first place.

'I love you so much' Neville almost cried out before embracing his new little family into a massive bear hug to show his appreciation towards them instead of words he didn't have.

'I love you too.'