Hermione Granger x OC: Aria Dumbledore x Lavender Brown { fluff-friends}

The room was empty

The room was empty. No more of Lavenders useless posters taking up all the room on the walls, no more messy clothes on the floor from Aria's messy life style and no more hoards of unnecessary books piling up on the bookshelf from Hermione.

The rug Aria had stolen from the Common room was placed back where she found it: meaning the floor was just now ugly wooden floorboards and the plants Lavender had been caring for had been returned back to mrs sprouts classroom.

The bathroom had nothing but a empty shampoo bottle in the shower and a pink hair tie lying lifelessly on the tap.  The balcony the three liked to drink fire whiskey on had nothing but broken shards of glasses from where one of them was drunk and chucked it across the concrete and the fireplace had no wood left to burn for warmth.

This was it. Their final moments in the dorm they had spent the entirety of their life's in. Their belongings were shoved back into the cases they first arrived in and their pets were locked back up in their cruel cages.

Aria couldn't help but cry, neither could Hermione. They had spent many Christmas's opening presents on Aria's bed and plenty of halloweens at Hogwarts to know all the tricks in the book.

There was nothing the three hadn't done in that room, and they meant it. Nothing.
They all remembered their first night at Hogwarts and how they couldn't contain their excitement so they stayed up all night eating chocolate frogs until Lavender threw up in the bathroom— that was one of Aria's favourite moments, she refused to eat another frog after that.

Hermione took one last glance of her best friends before embracing them into a group hug. They cried in each others arms as they soaked in their last moments with each other.