Fred Weasley x OC: Maddison Hawkins pt.3* {smut}

Maddison's hickeys began to turn a painful purple looking colour but she didn't care, all she could think about was how Fred was going to make her feel so good in a matter of seconds

Her hands roamed to her hair as he sucked gently on her bruised clit. His tongue did magic on her because she felt like she was on cloud nine. 'Don't stop..'she moaned as she occasionally bucked her hips forwards so his nose would push up against her chubby pubic bone.

He lifted his head from her pussy to mumble something in her ear. 'You taste so good my love, but I think you'd feel better around my cock' He groaned softly which made Maddison's core tighten once again.

'Yes please Freddie' She wined as she rubbed up against his length for some type of pleasure she's been craving. Her hands were still tied up so she began to dig her fingernails into her soft palms.

He aligned his throbbing tip up to her pulsing hole before giving her time to adjust to his large size. She was so tight that his dick was stretching her out to a brand new climax.

'Y-you can move now' She stuttered as she rolled her hips around his dick instead of using her hands to slide him in. 'You sure?' He asked whilst looking at her with unsure eyes, he was barely even a quarter of the way in.

'Yes Fred I'm certain' She moaned as he pushed himself in a tiny bit more. 'Okay..' Was the last thing he said before pounding his whole length into her.

Maddison screamed out loudly and attempted to grip back onto the bed board but had no hope because he was moving her so much her fingers would of got caught in between the wood and the wall. She bit her lip hardly to contain all the screams and curses she had lingering around in her mouth but Fred had unrolled it to hear her sweet nothings.

'Fuck Freddie!' She groaned as his tip slammed into her G-spot. He was too big for her it was hurting but in a good way. The burning sensation was slowly turning in pleasure as she felt him inside her stomach.

He smashed his lips against hers and fought for dominance inside her mouth. He could still taste specs of his cum on her tongue as they made out passionately, this was the only thing taking Maddison's mind of the fact she was possibly ripping around his dick.

Her hands began to ache as they tried to break free from the tie she was caught up in. 'Freddie please untie me' She whined as her hips rolled against his harshly. His hands left from her thighs to her hands to where he untangled the tie and let her arms fall loose by her side.

She grabbed onto his back and began digging her finger nails into his skin. She pierced him and drew small amounts of blood but he didn't mind because her walls felt so fucking great around his cock.

'Fuck you feel amazing' He moaned as he threw his head back In ultimate pleasure, Maddison had began massaging his balls as he pounded the absolute crap out of her.

Her head banged against the bed frame and she decided it was too much so she flipped him over and slammed him against the bed. She let out a real pornographic moan in the process since the new angle was making her feel all sorts of things.

She clenched onto the bed sheets as his dick went further inside of her. 'Fuck!' She screamed once again which made Fred groan loudly, they were both receiving so much pleasure they didn't know what to do for themselves.

'You look so hot riding my cock' He proudly smirked as he dug his hands into her perfectly carved hip dips. 'Shut up and fuck me harder' She demanded as she fell onto his sweaty chest and rested her body against him. She was weak.

Her pussy was smothered in both hers and Fred's cum and her legs began to shake. 'Mhm don't stop' she moaned loudly before Fred turned her over once more and became more dominant again.

Maddison felt a sharp pain on her cheeks as Fred propped her legs up so her ass was in the air. He shoved her head into the duvet and carried on thrusting deeply into her. All these new angles made Maddison a moaning mess.

Fred whimpered from behind her as he found himself on edge inside of her, she just felt so fucking good he couldn't control it. Maddison also felt on edge, she could feel her walls tighten around him dramatically as she drew blood from her lip.

'Fuck I'm gonna cum love' He moaned slowly as his thrust began to come out more sloppy. The way she clenched around him made his core explode. 'Same, don't stop' Maddison screamed as she felt his warm cum spew inside of her.

He didn't stop and neither did she. Maddison carried on bouncing her ass up against his chest until she collapsed around his cock.
'F-fuck' she managed to spit out as she lifted her head from the Duvet. She was in heaven from all the pleasure Fred had just endured with her.

It was maybe a minute or two before Fred grabbed her hair and made it into ponytail. He pulled her up and slammed her back against his chest multiple times. He was still fucking her.

She let out endless moans as he whimpered through the thrusts. Her head was laying in his neck as he opened her mouth and spat sharply inside of it. He had became more dominant in seconds and Maddison loved it.

'Swallow it you little fucking slut' He demanded loudly before closing her mouth shut and forcing her to do what he said. She gulped loudly and stuck out her tongue to prove it.

'Good girl and now take my cock like the perfect little whore you are' He moaned before pushing her back down into the covers. The over stimulation was too much for Maddison— the way his thumb caressed her clit to the way his dick was going to make her orgasm once again.

'Fuck I'm gonna cum again' Maddison cried out as she grabbed on hard to the pillow underneath her breasts. 'Not yet, fucking wait' Fred demanded once again and she didn't know what got into him all of a sudden.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt Fred spill inside her again. He had stopped slamming himself inside of her and shoved a finger back up into the tight hole he had now ripped.

'You can cum now darling' He praised as he clenched his finger deep inside of— Maddison screamed out with unbearable pleasure.

They both lied down in the bed speechless for a minute as they both attempted to catch their breaths again. Fred had his hand laying on his chest as Maddison had her hands over her face— she had just fucked her best friend.

'That.. felt amazing' Fred smiled as he grabbed her hands and chucked them down by her sides. She simply agreed before sitting up in the bed. 'Percy isn't going to like this..' she laughed as she pointed to the multiple cum stains and dig marks in his bedding.

'I'll clean it, you just get dressed love' He smirked before leaving a soft kiss on her lips. She got up from the bed to find herself crashing back down to the floor. Her legs had completely given in to her body weight, she was only use to having vanilla sex with Neville.

'You alright?' Fred laughed. 'Does it look like it?' She snapped back as she crawled slowly and painfully to her thrown clothes laying innocently on Percy's floor.

'Someone's got an attitude.. do I need to fuck it out of you again?' Fred joked to which Maddison stared at him widely. She buttoned up her crumpled blouse and balanced herself against a chair so she could slide back into her soaking panties.

She looked behind her to find Fred sucking on the finger he just had inside of her. 'Get a life' she laughed as she chucked a pillow at him, he simply smirked.

'Whatt? You taste so good' He whines sarcastically which made Maddison's insides shrivel. 'Hurry up, Molly's calling for us' She pouts before slowly making her way to the door. Her head still hasn't wrapped around the fact she just had the best sex ever with her best friend.