George Weasley x OC: Katherine Smith pt.3* {detailed smut}

'Do what?' Katherine teased back, she was in charge now. 'Your hand, being a brat' He began to spit out a whole list and it took her by surprise.

'Would you like me to stop this?' She asked whilst seductively dropping down to her knees and making eye contact with the nervous boy. He gulped out loudly and it sounded like to her as if it hurt his throat.

Her fingers reached for the zipper as she played with his belt. She pulled it out of the jeans hoops and unzipped him fully so his pants could drop to his ankles. She smiled at the large bulge in his boxers before sliding her hand in to find his cock.

It was warm and heavy. Katherine pulled down the band and watched as his huge dick sprung out unexpectedly and hit him on his lower stomach. A small bead of pre-cum oozed out of his tip as it strained in her hands. It was so fucking hot how the tip was a painful red colour and how his cock twitched in her firm grip.

George looked down at her with a settled look, he loved how she was so mesmerised by his shocking length. He had to of been a good nine inches.

Her small fists began to pump him to get him going but it wasn't soon until she placed a gentle kiss on his sore tip. Her tongue gathered the pre-cum from the slit and he hissed in response. He tasted salty and it made poor Katherine gag slightly, she'd never tasted cum before.

His hand reached around to the back of her head to where he grabbed a fistful of her curly hair and made it into a makeshift ponytail. He had a strong urge to push her head all the way down on his cock but he ignored it as she payed special attention to the sensitive parts.

Her tongue swirled around him smoothly and all she could hear was the small whimpers falling of his tongue. She took in a deep breath and hollowed in her cheeks before pushing more of his length into her tiny mouth. She gagged harshly around him but carried on pleasing him.

'Oh yes Kathy' He moaned out almost instantly as she began pumping what she couldn't fit inside her cheeks. 'Such a good girl' He praised as he wiped the few hairs sticking to the sweat on her forehead back behind her pretty ears.

She bobbed her head up and down by herself without the help of the makeshift ponytail he had made to control her. He was so fucking big that Katherine began to worry: what if he wanted to fuck her with this dick? Could she possibly rip around him? Would it hurt?

Her mind was fogged and she stupidly forgot to move her head. George pushed himself further into her throat and she could feel the tears prickle at her tired eyes. She placed her hands on his thighs and re-tracked some of the dick out of her mouth. Her lips parted and his cock slid out with a perfect 'pop' noise. A long strand of spit hit Katherine on her chin as she began pumping him again.

Endless moans rolled of George's tongue and sounded like melody's to Katherine's delicate ears, he was so hot. She spat remorselessly onto his twitching penis and watched as it replied to her movements.

Her hands moved at an incredible pace that it was making him fall apart. 'Merlin, fuck kathy I'm going to c-cum' He murmured under his breath whilst forcing her head back onto his tip. She caught on and began swirling her tongue about.

Cum squirted down her throat and hers eyes shot wide open. She pulled herself back off him and rubbed him softly, being thoughtful of the fact that he might be sensitive. She looked back up at the boy who was in pure bliss with his head rolled back. 'Princess..' He whispered.

Katherine allowed the cum to seep down towards her breasts and picked some up on her finger to tease George with. She pushed herself back up to her feet and stuck the cum covered finger into her sore mouth.

'Your so hot' He confessed whilst tucking strands of her beautiful hair behind her ears. She smiled softly before laying her head on his clothed chest. How nobody had woken up and ventured downstairs baffled Katherine but she grabbed George's hand and let him guide her to the living room.