Fred Weasley x OC: Maddison Hawkins pt.2* {smut}

Maddison stared at him in confusion as he said she had to re-pay him back

'Suck me off love?' He asked with his eyes filled with lust he's been holding in forever. A smile plastered upon her perfect face as she wriggled down under his crotch on the bed.

The buldge on his pants was humongous, Maddison didn't even know how he was going to fit inside her let alone her mouth. She palmed him teasingly which caused him to hiss.

She held him up steady with her hand on his clothed abs. The zip on his pants was already undone which told Maddison he had been waiting to do this since he laid his lips against hers.

He slid out of his pants to reveal his boxers and his thick calves which Maddison loved. She placed both her hands on his thighs as his erection bounced up to hit his lower stomach. His dick was even larger then the humongous buldge on his pants.

Maddison's eyes widened as she watched it gooze with salty pre-cum already, she almost moaned at the thought of him inside her.

She wrapped her tiny hand around his large length and began to pump it slowly. Fred's arms shook by her head as he lost balance. She placed her thumb on his red tip which looked painfully uncomfortable and picked up the salty goodness. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and devoured the stickyness within a second.

'Stop being such a tease love, come on suck me off' He begged which was like music to Maddison's delicate ears. Her lips formed into a perfect 'O' shape as she prepared herself to take all of him in her fuckable mouth.

Her tongue played with his tip before she took a deep breath in and bobbed her head up and down on his dick. Moans fell of Fred's tongue endlessly as her mouth felt so good around his cock. 'Fuck princess' He praised softly as he grabbed a handful of her hair and made it into a ponytail with his fingers.

It hurt Maddison a little with her hair being tugged on and her throat being repeatedly smacked with the tip of his dick but at the same  time Maddison was overwhelmed with how nice it felt. Her hand began to travel back down to her clit but Fred had already placed it on her tit.

She messaged her nipples and moaned hard against his dick which sent vibrations throughout his struggling body. One of his arms caved in so he stood tall above Maddison on his elbows.

His hips bucked every so often to shove even more of his length into her pretty throat, tears had now began to roll down her face.

Her jaw was aching and her core was tightening, Fred was so fucking hot like this and she couldn't believe she was the one to make him feel this good.

His dick was so big she could still use both of her hands to pump the base as the tip was filling up her mouth intensely. The hip bucking made Maddison Gag on him repeatedly but Fred was too busy on cloud nine to even realise.

She placed both of her hands on his inner thighs to retract some of his dick out of her small mouth but ended up massaging his balls. Her mascara was dripping down her face which she was ashamed off but she didn't want Fred to stop fucking her like this.

'Fuck.. I'm gonna cum' He groaned as his thrust began to come out more sloppier. She pumped his base and dip-throated him fully so he could paint her throat white.

'That was so hot' He smiled as he came down from his over-stimulation. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear again as she looked at him with desperate eyes. He wiped her tears and helped her up so she was laying on his clothed chest.

'How come I'm completely naked but you still have this on?' Maddison pouted as she tugged on the hems of his shirt. 'Sorry love..' He apologised as he removed it quickly, She stared at him amazed by his chiselled abs.

Her fingers traced up multiple lines as well as her tongue before her lips were connected to his sharp jaw line. She left marks which turned a soft mulberry colour but not to noticeable for his family to see during dinner.

His hand slithered down to her clit which was throbbing for some type of attention and interaction. She moaned against his soft skin.
'Mhm, you like that don't you good girl?' He teased as he whispered sweet nothings into her ears, Maddison couldn't help but collapse back down onto him.

'Steady..' He laughed whilst propping her back up onto her exhausted hands. His thumb rubbed tiny circles over her clit as his index finger teased her dripping wet slit.

'Your so wet for me' He groaned before sliding his finger into her tight hole. 'And tight' He chuckled. 'Shut up and just fuck me' She demanded as she slammed herself down on to his surprisingly long finger. A loud moan escaped from her mouth.

'Fuck!' She screamed. Her hips bucked back and forward as she carefully rode his finger. She could feel his cold ring slamming against her clit as he continuously rubbed circles to create even more pleasure then before.

'Right there' She whined as his finger teased her G-spot repeatedly. She grabbed a hold of both her large breasts in front of Fred's face and began massaging herself again.

Her nipples were turning a purple colour from how sore they were so Fred wrapped one of them with his tongue for warmth, this caused Maddison to hiss quietly.

She felt as if she was in heaven, the pleasure was too much for her and she could feel her core tightening more and more by the second.

'Fuck I'm gonna cum' She moaned as she bolted forward and grabbed ahold of the broken bed frame. She was careful not to bang it against the wall because of by now the silence spell would of worn off by how long it took for Fred to come down her throat.

Maddison came hard on Fred's fingers but he didn't stop clenching it and moving it inside of her until she had completely ridden out of her first orgasm of the night.

'Freddie..' She whined as she calmed down from the pure bliss she just experienced. 'Do you still have more in you?' He asked quietly whilst he removed his mouth from her now swollen tit.

'uhm.. yes' she said softly as she bit her lip and slid back under Fred's large figure. He smiled at her answer and grabbed his wand again.

A Gryffindor tie wrapped around Maddison's  hands on the bed frame as his wand pointed directly at her, he also enchanted a silence spell once more so they wouldn't disturb his family.

'Freddie what is this?' She asked as she tugged on the thick material pinning her hands to the wall. 'Do you not like being tied up? Sorry I should of asked' He bowed his head with embarrassment as he began to untie her.

'No Fred stop, I like it' She said as her veins flowed with electricity, she so badly wanted his dick inside of her throbbing pussy. 'You sure? It might hurt' He said with his head buried in the crook of her smooth neck leaving delicate kisses.

'Yes I'm sure Freddie, please just fuck me.'