Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Isabella Martha Wayne

Father: Bruce Wayne

Mother: Alora Furan (Dead)

Born on: 12-7-XXX1

Blood Type: O+

12-7-XXX1

Once upon a time in the bustling city of Gotham, Bruce Wayne, also known as Batman, welcomed a precious addition to his life-a beautiful baby girl named Isabella. From the moment Isabella entered the world, Bruce swore to protect her, to shield her from the darkness that haunted Gotham's streets.

As Isabella grew, she became the center of attention for her brothers-Richard, and Jason. Alfred, Bruce's trusted confidant and butler, had been with him since the beginning, serving as a pillar of support. Richard, also known as Nightwing, and Jason, who had taken on the mantle of Robin, had fought alongside Batman, battling villains and protecting Gotham.

13-7-XXX1

Bruce came home with a newborn in his arms protecting her against the cold winds. As he entered Dick and Jason came running into the hallway.

Dick- What the hell B? You got a call just ran off!

Jason- Yeah... What are you holding?

Isabella starts crying due to the shouting.

Dick/Jason- Holy hell! Is that a baby?

Alfred- Master Bruce... good heavens! What is that- is that a child you have there Master Bruce?

Bruce- Alfred, boys, meet Isabella Martha Wayne, my daughter.

Alfred-Master Bruce would you please explain this... development?

Jason- Where did she come from?

Bruce- Just let me put her in the bed then I'll explain

Bruce carefully laid Isabella Martha Wayne in her crib, ensuring she was comfortable and safe before turning his attention back to his bewildered family. As he gathered them in the living room, the atmosphere was filled with a mixture of curiosity and concern.

Taking a deep breath, Bruce began to recount the events that had led to Isabella's arrival in their lives.

Bruce- I had received a call from a hospital telling me that I had a daughter and her mother had abandoned her after telling them the father's name, mine. When I got there, they confirmed after a few tests.

Jason's face softened, and he glanced at the crib down the hallway, where Isabella's cries had subsided, thanks to Alfred's soothing presence.

Jason-So, she's... our sister?

He asked, his voice filled with a mix of disbelief and wonder.

Bruce nodded, a slight smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Dick, always the one to process information quickly, spoke up, his concern now replaced with a protective instinct.

Dick-What do we need to do, Bruce? How can we help?

Bruce's gratitude swelled as he looked at his two adopted sons, standing before him with unwavering support.

Bruce- First and foremost, we need to ensure Isabella's well-being. We'll need to adjust our routines, provide her with love and care, and keep her safe from any dangers that may come our way.

Alfred (ever the pillar of wisdom)- Master Bruce, I suggest we reach out to trusted professionals who can guide us through the legal processes and help establish Isabella's rightful place in our family."