~ 3 ~

Shaina's POV

"Well, I believe we haven't properly introduced to each other yet."

"Hi, I'm Amora Zharia Lecozma Ceñidoza. The person who've always been bumping you but of course always ready to catch you." She gave her hand.

Sweet talker, pshh. I rolled my eyes as I talk to and respond to her whereas I accept and took her hand.

"Hello. I'm Shaina Kristina Alcantara Vicenzia, the person who'd fall for you."

"Come again?" She asked kaya nabalik naman ako sa ulirat.

"The person who fall to you." I said but it doesn't sound good kaya napatampal naman ako sa noo ko. Gosh! Panic is written on my face right now!

"I m-mean, the person na muntikan ng malaglag hehe." Kinakabahang sagot ko. Nag-tagalog na ako shuta, baka kung ano pa masabi kong mali na naman. Nakakahiya na!

She smiled. "So, how are you Shaina? How's your study?"

"Doing good naman po. Actually, malapit na po matapos yung 1st sem kaya heto kami, nasa bar. For us to take a break rin muna." I answered. "How about you? I didn't know na cousin mo pala si Lia and friend ka rin pala nila Sia and Athena."

"Oh yeah. They are my friends. A long time ago na rin, actually. And to answer your question, I'm doing fine also. Thank you."

"Oh, that's good to hear po." I said at luminga-linga sa paligid na ganun pa rin simula nung dumating ako. Sina Sia at Athena ayun nasa dance floor pa rin at may nilalanding dalawang babae habang si Lia ayun nawala na sa paningin ko. Nakakahiya man pero of course, I need to give Amora a little privacy.

"Uhm, Ate Amora? Sorry. I didn't know how should I call you."

"Amor is fine." She uttered.

"I-uhm. I will leave you alone na. For you to have time rin here sa bar hehe. I don't want to be an intruder so go ahead na po, have fun." I smiled.

I was ready to go upstairs to go at the rooftop when she suddenly hold my arm. "Wait."

"I'm not that familiar at this place, actually. It's been years and I'm not not sure where should I go as of now. C-Can you accompany me?" She said while bitting her lips.

God, This us torture! Self, calm down. Straight ka dba? Fucking straight! She's just a woman but you're fucking straight.

"S-sure, no problem." I said. "Do you still want to stay here? Or should we go to a quiet place na?" Saad ko na ikinataas naman ng kilay. Oh shoot! Baka iba iniisip neto.