sunghoon- tears of missed love

y/n sat on the couch, her heart fluttering with anticipation. It had been weeks since she had last seen her boyfriend, Sunghoon. Both of them had been caught up in their busy lives, with work and other commitments keeping them apart. But today was different. Today, Sunghoon was coming over to spend some quality time together.

As the doorbell rang, y/n rushed to answer it. There stood Sunghoon, his face brightening up as he saw her. He pulled her into a tight embrace, his warmth enveloping her. They exchanged affectionate greetings before settling down on the couch.

The couple spent the afternoon catching up on their lives, sharing stories, and laughter. But as the hours passed, y/n noticed a hint of sadness in Sunghoon's eyes, a heaviness in his voice. Sensing something was wrong, she gently asked, "Sunghoon, is everything alright? You seem a bit off today."

Sunghoon let out a sigh, his shoulders slumping. "I've missed you so much, y/n," he confessed, his voice filled with raw emotion. "Every day without you feels like an eternity. It's been so hard."

her heart ached as she heard his words. She took his hand in hers, comforting him. "I missed you too, Sunghoon. It hasn't been easy for me either. But we're here now, together. You can tell me anything."

Tears welled up in Sunghoon's eyes, and he couldn't hold back any longer. He buried his face in y/n's shoulder, his body trembling with the weight of his emotions. The floodgates of his longing and yearning had finally opened.

she held him tight, cradling his head against her chest. She whispered soothing words, assuring him that she was there for him, that she understood his pain. With every word, her voice acted as a balm, gently mending the cracks in Sunghoon's heart.

They stayed like that for a while, their shared silence speaking volumes. y/n's fingers ran through Sunghoon's hair, providing him with a sense of comfort and security. She wiped away his tears, her touch tender and filled with love.

Finally, Sunghoon's sobs began to subside, and he lifted his head, his eyes meeting hers. She smiled at him, her gaze radiating understanding and compassion. "It's okay to feel overwhelmed, Sunghoon," she said softly. "We all have our moments. But remember, no matter the distance or the time apart, our love will always bring us back together."

Sunghoon nodded, a small smile gracing his lips. "Thank you, y/n. I don't know what I would do without you."

she leaned in and kissed his forehead gently. "You don't have to worry about that, Sunghoon. We're in this together. Always."

In that moment, the weight on Sunghoon's shoulders lifted, replaced by a renewed sense of hope and strength. y/n's presence and love had given him the reassurance he needed. They spent the rest of the evening wrapped in each other's arms, cherishing their togetherness and making beautiful memories.

For Sunghoon, the tears that had once represented longing and sorrow now symbolized the deep connection and unwavering love he shared with his true love. And as they embraced, they both knew that no matter the challenges they faced, their love would always be their refuge, their anchor in the storm.