jungwon- sunset lover

As the sun began its descent towards the horizon, casting a golden hue across the sandy beach, I found myself nestled comfortably in Jungwon's arms. The gentle waves lapped at the shore, creating a serene melody that harmonized perfectly with the rhythm of our breaths.

The warm sand pressed against my back, a perfect cushion for our intimate moment. I traced my fingers lazily across Jungwon's chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart beneath my touch. His hand, strong yet tender, cradled my head, his fingers delicately intertwining with my hair.

"Isn't this just perfect?" I murmured, my eyes fixated on the canvas of colors painting the sky. Shades of orange, pink, and purple merged seamlessly, as if the heavens themselves were artists, crafting a masterpiece solely for our eyes.

Jungwon's voice, soft and filled with awe, responded, "It's beyond perfect, y/n. But you know what? It doesn't hold a candle to you." His words were like gentle waves caressing my heart, filling me with warmth and love.

I turned my head to meet his gaze, my heart swelling with affection. His eyes, the color of a calm ocean, reflected the vibrant sky above us. They held a tenderness that made me weak in the knees.

"You always know how to make me feel like the most beautiful person in the world," I whispered, my voice barely audible above the sound of the crashing waves. A shy smile curved on my lips, mirroring his own.

Jungwon leaned closer, his lips softly brushing against mine in a tender, lingering kiss. It felt as if time itself stood still, encapsulating us in a bubble of pure bliss. The world around us faded into the background, leaving only the touch of our lips and the symphony of our love.

Breaking the kiss, Jungwon gently pressed his forehead against mine, his warm breath tickling my skin. "I'm the lucky one, y/n," he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity. "To have you by my side, witnessing moments like these with you, it's a dream come true."

The sun dipped lower, casting elongated shadows upon the beach. We stayed there, embracing the beauty of the sunset and the presence of each other, cherishing the unspoken promises of a future filled with love and togetherness.

As the last rays of sunlight vanished beneath the horizon, we remained entwined in each other's arms, relishing the tranquil atmosphere that enveloped us. Time stood still, and the world belonged to only us-a moment frozen in our hearts forever.

And as darkness draped the sky, we knew that this night, this beach, and this love would forever be etched into the depths of our souls, an everlasting memory of the magic we shared.
_____________________________________

i feel like i never give justice to jungwon stories im sorry😭😭 i just don't like how this story is, idk what it issss