Let Me Love You 3

What's the worst thing when you wake up from your sleep every morning. For Tzuyu, feeling the heaviness inside her heart is the worst feeling every time she wakes up from her sleep. This feeling make her lazy to go for college. She want to stay and curl up in her bed without minding everyone.

She kick the blanket away and stare at the ceiling.

"Sigh... Minatozaki Sana..what did you do to me. I'm falling for you" Tzuyu said it to her before getting up from the bed.

Meanwhile Sana, she's worried as hell. Tzuyu didn't reply to her text nor see her text.

Every notification, every ring, every chat coming in, she immediately take her phone but her smile faded when it is not the person she's been waiting for.

She left her phone on the table with high volume of notifications while she's cooking. Another chat coming and she didn't waste any second to run to where she place her phone.

My Markie❤️:

Good morning my Love.

Did you have a good night sleep.

Don't worry about Tzuyu, you said it to yourself that she's such a busy person. Think positive. You'll see her at school.

Cheer up my Love, I'll see you a later.

Sana can only smile and reply to his text. Then she focus back to her cooking.

"Like what Mark said, she's busy Sana" Sana smile sadly and do her daily routine.

When she arrives at school, she was expecting to see Tzuyu this morning since she's always the first comers. But she found out that it just her classmates inside.

"Morning guys, did Tzuyu arrive already" Sana cheerfully greet them as they greet her back.

"Not yet. I'm wondering why she's getting late these past few days" The female student said.

"Right. I thought I was the only one who noticed it" The guy continue the conversation.

"I hope she's okay. She's been helping everyone in this entire campus. I kinda feel bad"

"Me too"

"Me three" They continue to chat about the conversation they had before.

Sana silently sit on her place and stare at Tzuyu's table.

"I'm wondering about it too" Sana mumble to herself. She didn't realise that Mark called her, until Mark had to hold her hands.

"Babe, are you okay. I kept calling you but you didn't respond"

"Sorry I was thinking earlier"

"Hmm think about what. Another guy. Who is that guy. Is he handsome" Sana giggles and cup Mark face, she squish his cheeks.

"I'm not thinking about other guys baby~why should I think about them when having you is enough for me. You're mine" Mark pout.

"But you think so deep. May I know what you're thinking of"

"It's about Tzuyu. Don't you notice that she's getting late for school, always dozed off and distracted" Sana let go of Mark's face and make a thinking posture.

"Yeah I noticed it too but I don't want to interfere with her life though" Mark said.

"I'm just worried. She said she don't like when people is helping her. I'm worried what if she's sick, who will look after her. What if she-"

"Babe babe, you're overthinking it. Tzuyu is fine. Look at her, she's happy, healthy and in a good mood" Mark turn Sana around and he's right. Tzuyu is okay.