Idol Life 4

Clothes scattered on the floor, from the entrance through the living room and all the way to the hallway.

"Ugh yess baby...bang me against this wall" Sana is completely clinging to her husband. Moaning loudly near his ear which is so musically hot for him.

Sana can't stop moaning as the pleasure of their joint members can't seem to stop from thrusting. Tzuyu stops from thrusting to let Sana stand on her feet with their intimate parts still connected.

He turn her around with her back facing against him. He continues to thrust until Sana has to grip onto Tzuyu's nape.

"F-fuck baby..so good...a-and d-deep" Her lips wide apart, eyes tightly close as she thrust herself against him to make him to go more deeper inside her.

"YESS BABY...AHH SHIT SO WARM" Tzuyu rest his chin on her shoulder, his hot breath fanning on Sana's neck and suddenly Tzuyu stop moving earning a groan of disappointment from Sana even though their parts are still connected.

"FUCKING HELL WHY DID YOU STOP"

"Let's finish this on the bed baby" Without wasting any time, Tzuyu turn her to face him, placing his arms under her thigh so he could easily carry her.

Even on their way to the bedroom, their lips are so attached to each other like kissing as if there is no tomorrow.

When Tzuyu feel the bed, he immediately let them fall down on the bed and he continues to thrust inside that hot inviting cavern.

"Yes yes yes baby pound that pussy" She wraps her legs around him and push herself against him every time Tzuyu thrust harder.

"Ugh fuck Sana..this pussy..is so good" Sana gasp everytime Tzuyu hit her weakness spot. The heaven pleasures that she hasn't felt like almost half of the year but it's just a month and it feels like a very first time to her.

Thrust after thrust, pound after pound, they finally almost reach their peak. Tzuyu let out a groan when he could feel it coming.

"Ugh baby i-i'm..." Sana tightly closes her eyes with her hands scratches Tzuyu's back when his thrusting pace getting faster and sloppy.

"BABYYY" Sana called out his name when she finally reach her high. Tzuyu finally pull out at the very last second and shoot his seed on Sana's naked frame.

"Ugh that's so good" He take a clean tissue to wipe Sana's body then after that he slump down beside Sana and pull her closer.

"That was tiring" Sana buried herself on Tzuyu's broad chest that was rising up and down slowly after the tiring session.

A few minutes of catching their breath, Sana trace those broad chest and place a kiss on it, slowly to his nipples.

"Woah Amore, are you still in the mood for it"

"No baby, I'm too tired. I just marking my property"

"Mhm do whatever you want Amore. I'm all yours"

"Well since it's still early, let's watch the movie" Sana suggest as she turn sideways to face him.

"Are you..not tired"

"Nope, I feel more energised"

"Okay but before that, how about we order take outs. Jjajangmyeon, fried chickens and some side dish"

"Oh my god yes" Sana excitedly clap her hands when Tzuyu mention fried chicken.

"Okay where's my phone" Tzuyu stood up and began to search his phone beneath their clothes. Sana just watch those buttcheeks.