Idol Life 8

Three weeks later, Sana is now ready to head home which her flights are at 8pm. She looks at her parents, smiling in between her tears.

"I'm going to miss you guys again" Sana said after pulling her parents into a hug.

"We will come and visit you if we miss you honey. But now, there is someone who is waiting for you at home" Mrs. Minatozaki said.

"It's time for you to go back to him princess. You read all his text right" Sana nod her head.

"It's all sad to read it all until he stopped sending me one 😢"

"Now we wish you luck princess. I'm sure Tzuyu will understand why you leave him. I know Tzuyu, even though he is mad at you, his top priority will always be you"

"But I feel guilty for leaving him"

"Honey, you can't force yourself to stay while your mental health is not stable. You did the right thing so you can get recovered properly. I guarantee you, Tzuyu will understand you" Mrs. Minatozaki embrace Sana in a hug to assure her that everything is going to be alright.

"I hope so"

"You're his wife after all"

"It doesn't mean that he will forgive me even though I'm his wife"

"You are always overthinking and that is not good for your health...now go inside before you miss the flight" Sana bid goodbye to her parents and now ready to fly back to Korea.

I'm sorry my Love. I just read your text yesterday and I didn't know you're dealing with that news alone.

First thing that she need to do is go home after she arrives. She is very nervous to see him.

Hours later, she was picked up by her manager.

"Welcome back Sana😁" Her manager greets once she is inside the van.

"It's good to be back😊"

"Now, ready to head home"

"I-i think...I need to buy something for him"

"Flowers 😁" Her manager ask and Sana nod her head.

"We got it already for you"

"How did you know"

"I'm your manager for how many years Sana. You always bring flowers for him every time you're back from somewhere that is not Korea 😉"

"Aww thank you so much. Is Tzuyu home 😅"

"I don't know about that but let's just ask the guard there"

"Oh right"

"And I heard that he's..."

"He is what😥" Sana worriedly ask her manager.

"I heard from others that he is not the same like he used to be"

"What do you mean by that"

"I don't know much about it. I just heard it.." Sana sigh and is very worried about Tzuyu.

"Let's just go😮‍💨"

When they arrive there, Sana ask the guard if Tzuyu is home. The guard smile and nod his head. He even greeted her.

"He hasn't gone out for 2 week and he just stay there" Now Sana is really really worried until her stomach doesn't feel good.

"We will leave you here Sana. Good luck" Sana nod her head and unlock the door with her keys.

The moment she step inside, everything is still the same just like how she went here for the last time but messy...

But her mind want to see her husband so she doesn't care much about the mess in the living room.