Idol Life 9

Few days later around 10am, Tzuyu just came back from his morning jog and he is now doing a push up in front of his house.

Sana saw him through the window when she was about to watch TV, she immediately came out with a lemon juice in her hands and also a water bottle. She lean by the door frame, and watch him doing push up while sipping her juice.

After 75 push ups, Tzuyu lift his shirt to wipe out his sweat unconsciously without knowing that Sana is watching him.

Oh wow...what a built abs he got. Sana said in the back of her mind after seeing a glimpse of Tzuyu's well built abs.

How she wish to feel the hard abs by running her hands on him while kissing his jaws. Her thoughts were interrupt by Tzuyu clearing his throat.

"Ehem"

"Oh good morning baby" Tzuyu hum and sit by the stair step, breathing heavily.

"How are you feeling so far. Do you still feel nauseous" Sana sit beside him and offer him the water bottle that she carried with earlier.

"Don't worry, I feel okay now" He twist open the water bottle and chug it until half water left on the bottle.

"Are you going to work today"

"Yeah"

"Oh okay. I have to go to the dorm later if you... don't mind"

"Do you want me to...send you there or..you want your manager to pick you up"

"I would love it if you send me there 😊"

"Alright that's great, I'll take a shower first then have breakfast somewhere before i drop you off. Is that..okay with you"

"Sure we can have breakfast. Now go cause you smell stink" Sana chuckles and head inside to get change leaving Tzuyu outside.

Soon after, they both are settle inside the car and ready to go. Tzuyu turn on the radio and clear his throat.

"You can connect your phone if you want to uhm..listen to music" He pull down the handbrake and smoothly drive the car.

"No it's okay, I just want to hear what's on the radio" When Tzuyu is about to talk, his phone rings and he pick it up.

He listen to it carefully and put it back down after that.

"I think we have to order take out instead because they need me on set"

"Set" Sana tilt her head and look at him curiously. Tzuyu avoid her gaze and nod his head.

"You're making a comeback. I thought you want to take a break from it"

"Of course I am suppose to take a break but you just...." He went silent and shrug it off.

"You said it to yourself that you will not have any activities and will go with me even though i am performing overseas"

"I'm sorry but I can't come with you"

"But why"

"I'm afraid that we will not talk with each other again like the last time"

"Tzu baby..that was before..and you said that you will go with me"

"I will stay here and wait for you.."

"But...who is gonna cheer me before I went to the stage 😕"

"You have your members with you Amore" Sana sigh and didn't talk anymore.

"Let's see if I am able to go"Tzuyu said after seeing her sad face through the side mirror of the car.

"So you're coming with me" Sana ask with a hopeful look.