-Chapter 1- Birthday Boy!!

-Kirishima's pov

It was the 15 of october, tomorrow was my big day! My Mom's were excited as hell for me. I was sitting at the dinner table with both, eating Yakitori. It tasted amazing like always. My Mom's definitely knew how to cook. We all talked a lot, especially about tomorrow. "Naww,  my little boy is gonna be so big tomorrow!!" One of them said with a big smile on her lips.

After eatin,  they said Good night to me and I walked upstairs to my room. After i closed the door,  i got into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. 'oh come on, this is the second toothbrush this week!' i thought to himself as i saw my brush. When i was done with taking care of my skin and my teeth i got out and fully jumped on my soft mattress. I cuddled up in my blanket and soon i went to Dreamland, i was a bit excited but also scared of tomorrow, I mean im gonna be 16 and maybe find my soulmate. That thought went through my mind since a whole month.

_Next day, Morning_

Beep
Beep
Beep

I got waken up by my alarm clock. I sat up and stretched and looked outside my window, i saw how birds were flying towards some trees. Soon realization hit me, i looked at my right thigh that was roughly covered by my shorts. My eyes got wider as i saw what my mark said, my mouth formed into an 'O'.

"W-what?" I slowly said to myself not being able to understand why this sentence would be mine. I sat there about 10 minutes only looking at my mark, until I heard a knock comimg from the door. "Hey sweetie, are ya already ready? We have a surprise for you downstairs." One of my Mom's said and walked downstairs again. I got ripped out my thoughts, but then stood up to get changed. 'i- I should just not think about it, maybe, they are nice? It's just one sentence! But what if?' i thought.

I spiked up my hair like always. When i was finished i put on a smile as like nothing happened. I walked downstairs, before i could got complety down, both of my Mom's hugged me and said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY YOUNG AND SWEET BOY!!!" completely in sync. I giggled because it caught me off guard. They stopped hugging me and one of my mom's held up a present while my other mom put her head on the other ones shoulder. Both of them had a big smile on their faces going from ear to ear.

I grabbed the gift and opened it carefully, i really didn't want to just rip it open. As i completely opened it i saw it was a shark plushie. It wasn't to big but also not to small. It perfectly fit into my arms. I smiled like a small kid and hugged it really tightly. "Aww Thanks you two!! I love it :D" i said as i looked to them.

"No problem Kiri! Glad you like it! Anyways you should better get off now, we don't want you to come late, I already packed your lunch and some money Incase your still hungry. Also I put cake in there! It's ya favorite!" One of them said. I nodded and grabbed my bag from the kitchen counter. "Thanks!! I'll see you in the holidays again, love you!!" I waved at both as soon as i opened the front door. My mom's waved back and i closed the door and maked my way to school.

With the shark in my Hands i was on my way. I was allowed to go to my house for the day because of my birthday. After about 25 minutes of walking i finally got to the U.A ground, i quickly made my way to my dorm to drop of the shark. After i did that i finally got to school.

When i arrived at the classroom mostly everyone ran up to me to say Happy Birthday. Everyone was happy to see me again. "Oh Hey man! We missed you yesterday ya know?" Kaminari jokingly said to me as he approached. "Haha yea yea, missed you guys too!" I said while rubbing my neck with my hand.

Before we could keep on talking, Aizawa rolled with his sleeping back into class. Everybody sat down and the study's started. It was pretty much the same stuff like always.

Finally it was lunch time, i sat down with Mina, Kaminari and Hanta at one table. Usually Kyoka would sit with us too but she was sadly not feeling to well today, poor her. As we talked and ate, Bakugo was sitting alone at his table, food in his one hand and scrolling through his phone with the other.

-Bakugo's Pov (smooth ikr)

I was happy to be alone, not any extras interrupting my music that i listened to. I suddenly got a notification from my calendar, wich made me stop scrolling for a second.

"Kirishima's 16 B-Day"

I read. As i swiped it away i looked over to where Kirishima sat. As i looked Kirishima in the eyes, i saw how he fastly looked away with a hand trying to cover half of his face. 'Eh? did he stare at me or some shit? tch, dumbass' i thought while looking at my phone again and continued scrolling.

-after class, afternoon-

I fastly packed my bag and went out to go to my dorm. As i made my way out of the hallway I heard a voice behind me, "Hey Bakugo! Wait for me alright?" kirishima said and ran up to me. I swinged my bag over my shoulder and he did the same. After looking at Kirishima for a second i had my eyes on the way again.

We walked next to each other till we hit our dorm building. "I'll go hang out in the common room with the others for a bit, wanna come too?" Kirishima said with a big smile on his lips. "Oh hell nah, not gonna hang out with those idiots" i responded in my usual voice tone.

"Come on bro, those are not some idiots- i mean sometimes kinda stupid but, they're still your friends!" He said looking at me with a confused yet smiley face. 'Friends? Hell no, only wanting to hang out with me because of Kirishima. Nobody would like to be friends with me.' i thought. As i quickly looked onto the floor but then back to Kirishima, "ugh fine! But only if you come with me first shitty hair." I said while rolling my eyes. Kirishima smiled even more and nodded.

-Kirishima's Pov

I followed Bakugo because he said so, hm i wonder what he wanted? Oh well can't be bad right? Not that he's the angriest out of this school, no no that couldn't be him. We walked to his dorm, he opened his door and got inside, i followed him and i was now sitting on his bed.

"Sooo, what did you want?" I asked out of couriosity. He put his bag on his chair and opened his closet. He aggressivly searched for something, cute. Wait! No what?! I shook my head as i realized what i just thought about. "Uh- you good hair for brains?" Bakugo looked at me with confused eyes. "Huh? Oh uhm yea! I'm good!" I said looking at him with a smile.

"Ugh finally! There it is." Bakugo said after pulling something out. "Uhm, Here! Happy Birthday or whatever." Bakugo said as he threw a piece of clothing at me and look away while crossing his arms. "Huh?" I looked a bit confused at him but then reached out for the piece of clothing. As i held it up correctly i saw that it was a Tanktop with a Shark on a skateboard on it.

"Oh my god!" I said while my mouth opened. "Huh? Uh do you not like it?" Bakugo said as he looked at me, it looked like he was kinda worried to. "WHAT? No! I Absolutely LOVE ITT!!!!!" I squeaked and ran up to Bakugo, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"Thank you so muchhhh!!!!!!" I said with a smile from ear to ear. "Ugh yea yea no problem, just because you got something for me on my birthday! So don't look much into it, now, maybe let me go shitty hair?" Bakugo tried his best to escape. "Oh yeah sure, sorry! Still thanks a lot tho!" I took my hands away from him and grabbed the Tanktop to look at it again.

"Well I'm gonna go change real quick. Tell me when your ready and we'll go downstairs to the others!" I said as i walked up to his door and got out.

______________________________________
A/N 1
YIPPPIEEEE, love this chapter. Had fun writing this.
Write in the comments what you think their sentences are, I'm excited to see your ideas👀