-Chapter 6- Sentences

"You should appreciate yourself more, ya know"
___________________________________

I said with trying to smile a bit, Bakugo immediately looked at me in shock, covering his mouth. "Huh?" I looked at him confused. He quickly looked away.

-Bakugo's pov

What? Did he, no. Is he? Fuck, no this can't be real. Why him? It was probably just an accidentally thing he said right? Just a stupid sentence, that somehow goddamn matched up with my mark right? It can't be him. I tried my best not to say shit. It just can't be him.

"Hey calm down okay? What happened? Did i make you upset? If yeah i really didn't mean to, you know" he said putting his hands up. Ugh stupid idiot. I didn't react to any of his questions nor so actions. I just kept my eyes on the wall and my hands on my mouth.

"Hey say something, your making me worry even more." He said, nervously smiling. With not even hesitating i moved my hand and began to speak,

"I hate that stupid smile of yours, to damn cute,"

Fuck. Why did i say that? Why did my hand move?

"I- i have to go!" I harshly said and ran out of my dorm. I made my way as fast as possible downstairs and immediately through the door, there was a shortcut that i took to the park. I always go there when i needed time for myself. And right now is one of those times. I know it's way to dark outside and everything but it's better then nothing.

-Kirishima's pov

Wh-what? Is he? Shit, i have to run after him! I quickly stood up and tried my best to follow him, but i lost him. Ugh fuck! What should i do now?! Wait! Mr. Aizawa could help finding him!

-Bakugo's pov

After looking behind me multiple times i didn't saw anyone. I slowed down and catched my breath again. "Ugh Fuck!" I shouted with an angrier tone. I sat down on one of the benches, i took my phone out that was still in my pocket and looked at the time.

'BAKUGO WHERE ARE YOU?' i saw a notification from Red. I ignored it and saw that it was half past 10 already. I put it away and sat there not trying to think of what happened.

Shit, why the hell did i say that? Why is he my soulmate? Ugh goddamnit i hate all of this crap. I don't need someone to be by my side. This is just bullshit. Besides i wanna be a goddamn hero, not some cheesy teenage boy.

I jumped up as i heard footsteps approaching. "Hey hey calm down" i heard a familiar voice, wait is that? "Hawks?" I got out of my figthing position. "Uh yeah, What the hell are you doing here Kiddo? It's way to late to be outside." He said crossing his arms and flattering his big red wings.

"Could ask you the same thing" i said, "yeah but i asked first, so?" He said turning his head away. "Ugh just had stupid thoughts nothing more" i said, giving up on trying to talk out of it. "That doesn't mean that you have to go here ya know. But to answer your Question, i was out on patrol and lately a lot more things happened here at the park, so i came here." The bird explained.

"Come on let's go to U.A Kiddo, can't let anything happen to you here." He said as he pointed towards the street going to the U.A. building. I rolled my eyes but startet walking. Before Hawks made his step, there was a noise coming from behind us.

"Who is there?" Hawks said while spreading his wings a bit. Footsteps came towards us. "Hey Birdie, finally showed up?" I would recognize that voice from everywhere. The person who came towards us had purple burned skin and black hair, Dabi. It's him.

"You don't have to scare us like that you idiot." Hawks said way to calm, he releaxed his feathers. "Yeah yeah sorry, but it's fun to scare you" i looked at them confused, like very confused. "WHAT THE HELL? AIN'T HE A GODDAMN VILLAIN? WHY ARE YOU SO CHILL ABOUT IT?!" I shouted confused and angry at the same time.