-Chapter 5- Nightmare

-A day before, Shinso's Pov

I was walkind down the hallway to the common room of class 1A because i needed help from Midorya. Finally arrived, He took me to his dorm.

I sat down onto his chair while he sat on his bed. "It's nice to see you again!" He said with a smile. "Yea well, you're pretty much my last option." I said quietly. "Rude" the broccoli said under his breath.

"Sorry, so i need help because of Kaminari again." I crossed my arms leaning back. "Oh, did you finally talk to him again?" He asked. "Kinda" i answered.

"Kinda?" He tilted his head to the right. "Yea, uh so we talked, and then he started rambling about stuff and i just nervous again, and-" i said rubbing the back of my neck. "And?" He said interested. "I may or may not have mind controlled him to walk away again."

"What? That's like the third time now-" he said shooked. "I got nervous okay!" I explained, putting my hands up.

"So. What do i do now?" I asked. Crossing my arms again. "Well maybe not mind control him? Does he know he's your soulmate?" I shook my head. I know he writes everyday and i barely answer, but the thing is, i don't think he would want someone like me be his soulmate.

"I think you should maybe say it to him, i mean you know it so. That could help, like getting something off your chest. You could maybe also just ask to hang out with him?..." Midorya started to ramble again, "uh well what does he like? Does he like shopping? Gaming stuff?" I asked to get Midorya out of his rambling. "Yea! He likes video games, obviously."

"Fine then i guess, but I'll tell him before. Atleast i could try." I said standing up. "That's a good idea! And don't control him again please- im pretty sure he'll understand." Midorya patted my shoulder. I nooded and got out of his room.

As i walked out from the common room i saw Pikachu was talking to others, when he saw me i quickly waved and he did the same. I can do it!

___________________________________
-back to now, sleepover nighttt!! (5 p.m.) btw this part was higly inspired my A_Pows on yt
___________________________________

Kaminari asked if we could do a sleepover together, he invited some friends and i was on my way to his. I came a bit earlier so we still had a bit time for ourselves. To be honest, i didn't really have a plan. As i arrived i knocked on his door and Pickachu greeted me with a hug. "Hii!!" He said as he pulled me inside.

"Hey, wanted to come a bit early, hope that's okay" i said while sitting down on his bed. "Yea don't worry" he sat down next to me. "Uh since your already here i just wanna give you a bit of a warning beforehand, Mina you know her, let's just say she's a big friend of couple stuff! So yeah, sorry if she asks weird questions" he explained. I nodded. Oh god, that can only be good.

"So uh, the others said they are coming at 6 p.m. What do we wanna do?" The yellow haired said. "I could do you." I said shrugging with a smirk. "My god- i didn't know you were so flirty" Kaminari said while leaning towards me. "Tch, didn't know you were a bottom" i jokingly said back. "Hey! I'm definitely not-" i cut him of by pushing him onto his bed and laying my head on his chest while wrapping my arms around him.

"Bro if you wanna cuddle you can just say so!" The blonde said while also wrapping his arms around me. We talked about there stuff and cuddled till it was almost 6 p.m. I sat up and stretched myself. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Kaminari said training his head to his door.

It was no other then a pink alien and a fake version of spiderman. "Wait wait wait, why is Shinso here?" The black haired said. "Uh surprise I guess!" Kaminari said with his hands open. "Wait! No way!! You guys are soulmates??? Sero where's my money?" She said turning to Hanta. "Wait what?" Kaminari said confused, as i also looked confused at them.