-Chapter 4- Denki Kaminari

-Kaminari's pov

After trying my best not to literally shook myself i sat up with my face tugged into my hands. I saw how Kirishima sat down with his food next to us. "Uh Denki are you alright dude?" He asked. "We don't know what happened, we just talked and then he was like this." Hanta added.

"Yea yea I'm fine it's just I'm literally about to shook myself, okay so my goddamn soulmate just wrote to me since like a goddamn week!!!" I said trying not to panic because of excitement. Mina gasped as she heard what i was saying. "HUH? Omg omg what did they write?" She asked. I rolled up the sleeve of my uniform and showed them my arm.

'Hey cutie, your looking really good right now' it said. "Waitt!! Hold on, do you know who it is?" Kirishima asked with his hands on the table. "No, that's why I'm so freaked out about it!" I answered fast. Like they know who I am now, aw Mann i wanna know them so bad!!

'Hey! Don't show that to your friends idiot xD' a mark appeared. I looked up if someone looked at me or was writing on his arms but to my surprise no one really did that. I wrote a quick sorry on my arm. Like sorry dude but come on, what else should i do?

-??? (Kaminari's soulmate) pov.

I saw from the corner table where i sat, how Kaminari looked at his arm excitingly. I slowly looked at my arm again and saw that He wrote again. 'where are you?' oh I'm not gonna tell you, Pikachu. I decided to write again, 'let's meet up later k?' I don't know if this is even a good idea or not but i could give it a try right?

I looked up again to see that Midorya was walking up to me. "Oh hey everything okay? You seem pretty alone here." After the sports festival we stayed a bit in contact, well the others did mostly. "Nah I'm okay, don't worry. You can sit here tho if you want." I said without a smile.

"Okay thanks! You seem to be pretty happy huh? That's nice to see!" He said smiling like a child. "Oh wait, are you writing your soulmate? Today Midnight told us a lot about it, it's pretty interesting if you think about it..." He started to ramble, my god he really never changes. I looked at my arm again to see if he had responded yet. 'WAIT REALLY?? When?!!'

'how about we meet at the school roof at second break.' i answered the boy. When i looked over to Pikachu again i saw that he was excited, panicking but mostly happy about it. I on the other hand was more then just nervous. I mean, we were good friends but, now knowing he's my soulmate is strange, in a nice way of course.

___________________________________
Time skip bc Baku's mom, (sry bro) Kaminari's pov
___________________________________

Finally it was second break. I waved bye to the others and made my way onto the roof. I was honestly super excited and nervous. When i reached the top i sat down watching the outside from the fence. After about some minutes i heard footsteps coming from the staircase. Was it them?

When i checked i saw how just 3 others came and sat down on the other side. Still no sign of them. Maybe they didn't want to meet up now? I asked myself. I turned to watch the outside before looking at my arm again. 'sorry for coming bit late, I'll be right there tho! Promise' they wrote.

I got ripped out of my thoughts when someone tapped on my shoulder. "Hm?"

"Hey Soulmate!" A raspy, tired but yet still warm voice spoke up, i recognized that voice! It was no other then Shinso Hitoshi. "Wait, you?" I said with a big smile before standing up and hugging him tightly. "Mhm somehow goddamn me." He responded. "Naw don't sound so depressed while saying that!" I looked at him, even tho i was a bit shorter then him, i still could look him perfectly in the eyes.

For a second my eyes slipped to his small and soft looking lips. Fast i looked up again hoping that my cheeks weren't going to expose me. "Tch if you wanna kiss, you can just say so" he said smirking while leaning towards me and pressing his lips onto mine.

I felt how my cheeks flushed but then closed my eyes and returned my lips on his. After a moment i pulled back to get air again. "My god your a good kisser babe" i said smirking at him. He looked flustered away. "So uh are we like a thing now? I don't actually really know a lot about this stuff besides what my parents taught me." The purpled said. "Well, you can be my boyfriend if you want to" i said making him blushing. Huh not such a tough guy like before. Well proves my point that I'm good at flirting. Gotta grab my 1.488¥ (should be 10€) from Minoru later.

We still stayed for the break there together talking about random stuff like always. Sadly time passed way to fast and lessons were about to start. Shinsou's class is sadly 1b so he was gone before i was in my classroom. Finally there i sat down on my place smiling.

Before the others could come to me tho, Aizawa already stood infront of the classroom.

-Bakugo's pov

I saw how the others immediately walked over to Phone charger, after the lesson ended. I made my way out to my dorm, half my way over i heard fast footsteps behind me. And ofcourse it was Shitty hair. We'd usually walked together.

"Hey Dude! The others want to do a sleep over tonight, Denki is even gonna bring his new boyfriend with him~" he said smirking. "And i was wondering if you would want to come to!" Seriously? "Why would i idiot?" I said in my serious tone.

"You know just some fun stuff with friends!" He crossed his arms. "Ugh fine, but only if that shit doesn't happen again" i agreed rolling my eyes. His Cheeks immediately got pinker when i said that. "Uh yea! Won't happen again Bro!" He put his hands up.