19

Meowth: Hey guys, want to know what happened to Incineroar when he was a litten?

Tsareena: what happened to him?

Professor Burnet: I want to know too!

Marowak: Everyone gather for story time!

Incineroar: It happened a while back in alola

Meowth: It happened a while back in alola

five minutes later

Incineroar: I still miss him to this point but i am forever thankful.

Meowth: I still miss him to this point but i am foreer thankful.

Everyone was in tears.

Marowak: A friend that has to endure the pain *sniff* I feel so sorry for you.

Tsareena: *cries* Such a cruel world.

Professor Burnet: *wipes tears* Incineroar, if you need our help, don't be afraid to ask!

Rowlet: zzzzzzzzzzzz

Melmetal: We're right with you bro!

Incineroar: Thanks!

——————————————

Pikachu: I love Sylveon more, Buneary is one of the reasons why i always question my life and emolga... pretty sure she's just gonna use me.

Buneary: Don't worry Pikachu, i'll make sure you'll love me!

Sylveon: my yandere senses are tingling!

Pikachu: i think its my cue to hide now. dont want to get dragged into this war.

—————————————

Incineroar: K-k-kiss Snowy?

Poof

Litten: wh-what ha- oh.

Litten: I'll just dash and run, that way she won't have enough time to reach! *runs to Snowy*

Snowy: hey litten, wha-

Litten kisses Snowy.

Litten: Time to run!

Snowy: *blushing profusely* did he just kiss me!?

Snowy gives a smile and decided to say love you to to litten.

——————————————

Brock: HOW LUCKY ASH IS!  He got a girlfriend, So lucky. but the new transformation. Im interested to know more about it. and i saw Ash's battle. It was amazing! Ash was really close! I wish i could've come with Ash to Kalos so i can see pretty women!

————————————

Pikachu: I do miss volt tackle but i don't think there's enough room for another tackle move unless if anime logic intervenes.

Thanks for the ask GABRIELEFR6