52: Indigo and Shift's birthday

(16 chapters left)

Shift: *gives 1-up mushroom to Indigo*

Indigo: Huh? What happened?

Shift: You died because of the deadly fart explosion Ralph and Asher released. The smell is gone now.

Indigo: I remember now... I'm going to get the smell off of me real quick. *snaps finger* 

WOOSH

Indigo: Much better. 

Shift: Anyways its our birthday. And that means we can eat this Strawberry Blast Cake!

Indigo: Ayyyyyy!!!

Shift: And just for this special occasion.

Indigo: We're going back to our original form Stardust.

Shift: But first we need to get a particular dare out of the way first.

Indigo: Right...

POOF

Indigo: Alright. Now that we're both Pokémon, we can fuse.

WOOOSH

Stardust: Hahaha! We did it! We fused after a long time!

Stardust: Anyways Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday. We will go on with the dare.

---------------------------

(the UEE Indigo dare was the part above)

Ash: We put Gary's clothes in his backpack. We changed his clothes to a Blastoise onesie.

------------------------

(Sorry if i had the wrong video)

Stardust: Isnt this what all movies use? Don't they use those logos as what the used to make this movie?

Sean: Possibly.

------------------

Cinderace: I'm glad. Now i can get away with spamming Brony and Furry so that Trip can suffer. 

Trip: *gets hit by a train twice* AUGH!

-------------

Stardust: Indigo's family were separated from Error's attacks. Shift's family were eradicated from Error's attacks long before we were fused

Melly: Well... Our parents were scientists and killed during a science accident.

Bleakness: ...

Null: Oh... We got separated.

Diamond: Our parents are at home. Me and Sapphire moved out.

Garrett: My Family are fine. Except the fact that I've... nevermind.