43: The reveal

???: Who- WAIT WAIT-

BOOM

Indigo: F**K

Ash: EVEN MORE!?

Shift: WE'RE BUSTED. WHERE'S THE RESET BUTTON!?

Gary: That hedgehog broke it.

Indigo: F**K

Sailor Venus: Could you two explain what were you doing?

Shift: Alright it's a long explanation.

Indigo: How do i put it out... We hid ourselves since the revival of this book.

Shift: We were once someone elsd but then we decided to split ourselves into what you're seeing right now.

Indigo: We're the owners of this studio and we did control everything here.

Serena: That's creepy.

Shift: As for why we go into hiding.... That's a private reason.

Ash: I have a question. What are you names?

Shift: I'm Shift

Indigo: And I'm Indigo.

Super Sonic: Nice to meet you Indigo and Shift!

Indigo: We're going to give you this info about us.

INDIGO

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Nickname: Void

Favorite Color: Purple/Indigo

Likes: Coding, Electriy (Can manipulate it), And Cold places.

Dislikes: Parappa the Rappa.

Element: Electricity & Darkness

Personality: Calm

Bio: After being split into two, Indigo went into hiding with his opposite. The reason why they split into two is because of unknown reasons and surprisingly, they wished to stay in their split forms. Indigo and his opposite act like they're best friends but really, they're the same person. Indigo likes dark places and Cold places. Indigo divides all of his energy into sections for different actions such as coding, running, using electricity, etc. His abilities allow him to run really fast. He wields a sword on his back.

SHIFT

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Nickname: Shift

Favorite Color: Cyan

Likes: Nature, Thunderstorms (Can also manipulate it), Dark Places, and Cold Places