Chapter 24: Flashback: The First Day Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own 'Mighty Med.'

Getting ready for the Airport: Ellie's P.O.V.

Today is the day when Bree and I go back to Mission Creek and I have to survive High School alone. I won't even have Leo with me to do that. What adventures can you have in high school? None. That's what. I mean yeah, we've had quite a lot of things happen over the years but that wasn't part of high school.

"Hey Ellie, I was thinking that we could think about the crazy memories we've had in Mission Creek. Oh, you're writing in your diary, does it have anything about our crazy adventures?" Bree says. "Yeah." I say. "Hey, what about the first time we met Kaz, Oliver, and Skylar?" Bree asks. "That was a pretty crazy day." I say. "Well, what are we waiting for, find the page." Bree says to me.

1 year ago:

"Guys wake up! We did it! We did it! We did it!" Chase yells to us in the Mentor Quarters. Ugh. "We were sleeping! We were sleeping! We were sleeping!" Leo yells back from his coach bed. "Chase whatever it is I am very excited for you, but, next time don't walk us up." I say giving him a friendly piece of advice.

"Chase it's 5:30 in the morning. What's going on?" Bree asks him. I was wondering the same thing. "It took 5 years, but Mr. Davenport and I finally cracked it! We created a new technology that's gonna revolutionize the way that the world gets its energy. Aaaaah!" Chase says excitingly. "That's great." I strange. "Did he just wake us up to talk about science?" Adam asks Bree and I. "I don't care where you hit him. Just make it hurt." Bree says.

"Really Bree?" I ask. I know she likes teasing Chase but does she really have to say things like that? "Come on!" Chase says to us.

After we get changed:

We go into a small room with a tiny device in the middle of it. We're wearing our . "Here she is, the Davenchase energy transponder." Chase say ecstatic. I give him a high five. "So uh, what does it do?" I ask him. I don't know why we had to get up so early in the morning for this but OK. "It's kind of like Leo's transference ability. It wirelessly harnesses energy from sources around it, then stores it, so it's the ultimate power source." Chase explains.

"Right now, this is just a one-of-a-kind prototype but soon, the entire world will run on my technology." Mr. Davenport says. "You mean yours and Chase's technology." I say to him. "Yeah, that's what I said, my technology. Here let me show you how it works. For security reasons we're keeping it in this impenetrable cube that can only be opened with my retina scan." Mr. Davenport says to us. Chase and Mr. Davenport have huge smiles on their faces.

It almost makes me not mad at Chase for waking us up. Almost. "Eye, am impressed." Leo says laughing to us. Bree rolls her eyes. "Get it? 'Cause he has to use his eye to open the thing." Leo says to us. I force a laugh. "What? Someone has to make Leo feel better about that joke." I say to them. "All right, guys, millions of people are online waiting for the global webcast to start." Leo says to them. I am so proud of Chase.

"Oh, this is exciting, how do we look?" Mr. Davenport asks. "Like a couple of Hitman from the minivan mob." Leo says to them. "Don't listen to Leo, you two look great." I say to them. "Hey, what about the sign?" Chase asks. Mr. Davenport reviles the sign. Chase's name is small and lowercase and Mr. Davenport's is big. That is so Mr. Davenport. "Are you kidding me?!" Chase yells. "Mr. Davenport I am very disappointed in you." I say to him scolding. Really Mr. Davenport? I am so mad at you. Chase must be even madder. Typical Davenport.

"Great. So once again, it's all about you." Chase says to him angery. Poor Chase.

In the Mentors Quarters: