Chapter 2: Encountering with their enemy: Part I

Guren and Sideswipe vs Vos

Guren and Sideswipe was walking peacefully at the Open space forest.

Guren: It's so peaceful out here.

Sideswipe: I know no trouble here at all.

They both then just kept talking and talking then all of the sudden they hear bushes sound. They then shocked as they both look around. Just then the laser attack coming to Guren as Sideswipe notice it and pulled Guren away before it's gets him. They notice the laser attack was coming from Vos.

Guren: That's must be Vos! He's probably around here somewhere.!

Sideswipe: Let's try to sense him. First we close our eyes and once his sense is come to us we'll avoid.

Guren then agreed as they both close their eyes and wait for his sense to come. Then sudden Vos appeared as he try to shot them but with their fast reflexes they both avoid fast before he could hit them. Guren and Sideswipe was in rage feeling seeing Vos as he smirked.

Vos: *speaks Cybertronian*

(Well hello there Sideswipe. It's been a while since you and your pesky teams has ruined our plan.. to take over the Cybertron..)

Sideswipe: What do you from me again?! After you and your Team defeated during you invade the Cybertron! 

Guren: Was that didn't satisfy you enough?!

Vos: *speaks Cybertronian*

(Never! I will have my revenge on you and two of your bots friend Bumblebee and I will target Starscream as well after your pesk seeker friend betrayed us! I will get your dinobot friend too!)

Sideswipe: Sorry but the revenge of yours will not gonna happen to us neither Starscream!

Guren: And yet it was Grimlock choice to chose his side to be an Autobot and yet you can't change his choice! Beside his choice will always be his choice!

Vos: *speaks Cybertronian*

(Ah..Guren Nash Sideswipe's human childhood friend known as human knight. No worries once I defeated you and your Autobot friend. You both will be our slave and so as your other humans teammates Sideswipe!)

Guren and Sideswipe getting terrified and angry as soon they find out that Sideswipe has his own teams. They both then nodded each other as they transform into hero power. Guren then transform himself into robot disguise mode so he could fight Vos.

Vos: *speaks Cybertronian*

(Tch! I don't know you have a robot disguise mode Guren Nash.)

Guren: What? You scared to fight with his human friend.

Sideswipe: Wow how pathetic.

Vos: *speaks Cybertronian*

(Scared! *chuckle* I bet you'll be turn into scrap piece of Slag.)

Guren: You might think that I'm a weak human now but soon you'll see how strong this human can fight you!

Sideswipe: Beside let's see how much you're be able to fight me and my human best friend.

Vos then shot them two times as they both avoid by using their swords. They both then shot him back with the laser blaster as Vos avoid fast. The battle of them had begun as they fight against each other. Vos try to slash Sideswipe with sword as Sides managed to avoid it and he then kick his face. Guren ran over to Vos as he did a kick on his stomach. Vos then fight Guren trying attack him in every part as Guren jump up and slash him with his fire sword. Vos groaned in pain as his energon dripping out from his back once he smirks.