Chapter 4: Encountering with their enemy: Part III

Peter and Barry vs Kaon

Avengers Tower

The Avengers are talking and laughing at the same time since they have nothing to do. While that Hulk and and his agents of smash is practicing climbing and smashing stuff. Tony Stark was walking around finding Peter cause he couldn't find him anywhere. He then ask his friend.

Tony: Hey guys.. Have you seen Peter? I can't find him anywhere

Iron fist: Oh Mr Stark he went on mission to collect the energons with Barry.

Tony: Oh I see

White Tiger: He'll be back a bit late.

Justice League base

Well they did same thing like how avengers did. Hal Jordan is walking around as he check everyroom to find Barry but nowhere. He then goes to Diana Prince as he asked her where Barry went.

Hal: Hey Wonder Woman

Diana: Yes, Green latern?

Hal: Do you know where Flash is? I can't find him everywhere.

Diana: Oh he went on mission to collect the energons with Spiderman.

Hal: I see.. When will he be back?

Diana: He said that he'll be in the base a little bit late.

With Peter and Barry

Peter and Barry were walking at the forest with their robot disguise mode because they were on their mission to get the energons for supplies at the base. They both keep walking and searching if they find any energons around forest. Barry then notice a bright blue color near the cave. He then tapped Peter shoulder that he spot an energons

Barry: Hey Peter I think I saw the energons right over there.

Peter: Oh really?! Let go over there then.

With that they went to the place that Barry was saw. Once they arrived they saw a lots of energons that was near to the cave as they walk towards the energons. They both are so proud and satisfy after they found the energons for a supplies base.

Peter: Perfect! Now we just need to load all of this into the big cooler.

Barry: Then we can bring it back and our mission is accomplished.

With that Peter then took out the small cube and throw it on the ground. The small cube then turn into a big cooler. Barry then started to pick some of energons and load them in the cooler. 

An hour later

Peter and Barry finish load all the energons inside 2 big coolers. Luckily Peter was bring spare small cube just in case if one of them is full.

Peter: Come on Barry. Let's get these back in base now

Barry: Yea, so we start to supply everything.

As they about to carry the coolers they suddenly heard a mysterious deep voice and a footstep walking coming to them from the back. They both then turn their back as they were shocked that it was a new member of Lord-X Team named Kaon who was smirking at excited after he saw his two targets that he wanted. They both then became afraid and feeling angered on them.

Kaon: Well hello there.... I can't believe that I found my two targets which is Sideswipe's human teammates named Peter Parker known as 'Spiderman' and Barry Allen known as 'Flash'.

Peter: What do you want from our Leader?! After your Team invade the Cybertron a years ago!

Barry: Is that make your Lord not satisfy enough?!