Chapter 5: Encountering with their enemy: Part IV

Eli and Ezra vs Tesarus

7:12 p.m. (Open Place)

Eli and Ezra were doing Slugs Blasting training together by blasting some of slugs on the dummies. When it was Ezra's turn to blast his slug on the dummies he then space out in the moment in his thought.

Ezra: *Mind* I wonder how the others doing?.. I hope they are not getting captured by the members of Team-X...

Then suddenly Eli shout his name to make him snap out of it because he didn't realize that Ezra was almost hit him with the ice slug. Ezra then finally snap as he saw Eli was standing there shaking because of that. 

Ezra: Oh! Sorry Eli! 

Eli: It's ok... 

His Ice Slug Frosty went to him as Ezra bend down and pick him up with his hand as he get up and pet his head.

Eli: *Taking a breath to calm down*

Ezra: Sorry Frosty I didn't mean to blast you towards Eli

Frosty then smiled as he petting himself on his hand as Ezra chuckling. After Eli has calm down himself he went to Ezra to ask him a question.

Eli: Ezra I need to ask you... Were you space out in that moment?

Ezra then nodded.

Eli: Oh...What are you thinking of?

Ezra: Well I just wonder how the other Fire Teams were doing and I hope none of them get captured by the members of Team-X..

Eli: Yea, me too..  But for now let's just continue our training shall we?

Ezra: Alrighty then.

As they were about to continued their training their two main fire slugs ran to them fast as they confused.

Eli: Burpy? Burny?

Ezra: What's wrong guys?

Burpy and Burny then jump to their owner as they tell that they both been chased by one of the Team-X member called Tesarus. They both got shocked as they looked at each other.

Eli: Oh no! He's gonna get us too! Besides we're in their target list.

Ezra: Well let's just clean all these dummies up and be prepared to encountering him..

Eli then nodded in agreement as they both started to clean the place up and throw away all the dummies that was destroyed. A few minutes later they finish clean up as they took out the weapons and ready in their position.

Then all of sudden they hear evil chuckling voice as they knew it was Tesarus's voice. They then point their laser blaster gun on their surroundings. Suddenly the unknown laser shot's coming towards as Eli and Ezra took out their lightsabers and activate. Eli spin his rope lightsaber to avoid the shot while Ezra slash the laser's shot.

A while that Tesarus make his appeareance as he chuckle which is make Eli and Ezra angered while they looked at him.

Tesarus: Well well.... What do I have here?.. Of course if it wasn't Sideswipe's human teammates from Shane gang and The Ghost crew named Eli Shane and Ezra Bridger...

Eli: What the F do you want from our leader again?! After you and your pesky teams invade the Cybertron ago!

Ezra: Is that not satisfy you enough just yet?!

Tesarus: Not until we finish our revenge on your leader and all of his teams including Starscream and his dinobot friend. Not just them but you both will be our slave soon..!