Chapter 3: Encountering with enemy: Part II

Kai and Macy vs Tarn

Kai and Macy is having a best friend day out together at the open space and of course they are not walking by themselves. They are walking with their relatives but then they six stop at the food truck to get some delicious drink. They ask Kai and Macy to go on the walk first.

Kai and Macy was walking happily and very cheerful because they have been best friends for past years. While they walking peacefully Kai notice something strange from very far away. He then one shot closer look. As he look closer he was shocked it was laser thing that was coming toward Macy. Without hesistate he then pull Macy away fast.

Kai: Macy! Watch out!

The laser then hit the ground as they both were panic but Macy was relieved that it did not get her. It was thanks to Kai for pulls her away fast.

Macy: Thanks Kai. That was close one

Kai and Macy then look around at their surroundings as they took their gun out. Then all of the sudden they hear a familliar chuckling out of nowhere. 

Macy: Umm.. Kai. Isn't that Tarn chuckling voice?..

Kai: It sure is Macy. He must be at around here somewhere.

Suddenly the lasers coming again as they both avoid it. Once they avoid it they saw that one of Team-X member walk towards as he stop which is making them eyes widen and mouth open. Soon that they also mad as well seeing Tarn as he started to spoke. After he spoke Kai and Macy then question him.

Tarn: Well, well, well, Isn't it fun to see Sideswipe's humans teammates..

Kai: What do you want from our leader again?! After you and your lord invade the Cybertron a years ago!

Macy: That wasn't satisfy you enough yet?!

Tarn: I will satisfy myself until me and the Team-X destroy your leader and all of his bots friend. That is mean I can destroy his human teammates as well as you two Kai and Macy! And not too forget you both will be our slave soon and even your leader dinobot friend and Starscream too..

Kai: Huh! The revenge of yours will not gonna happen to them neither as Starscream too!

Macy: And it was our leader's dinobot friend choice to be an Autobot. You have nothing to do about it Tarn!

They both transform into their hero suit and also into their robot disguise mode. They both then took their weapon out ready to fight him. Tarn also get his weapon ready to fight them as well.

Tarn: Well I bet you'll be pile of scrap soon Kai Blacksmith and Princess Macy Halbert.

Kai: We'll see about that later Tarn.

Macy: Yet we wanna know how much you can handle to fight with Sideswipe's human teammates.

With that they all fight against each other using their ways to stop Tarn from bother them. Tarn use laser attack on Kai as he use his spinjitzu power to blow the laser away. Macy then attack him from the back. Tarn got hit as he looked them smirking.

Tarn: Tch! I don't know Sideswipe's human teammates has such a skilfull at fighting.

Kai: Why? You're terrified now?

Macy: Give up already? Wow! How Pathetic!

Tarn: You think I going to give up this easy? Never! Because both are going to lose!

Tarn then activate his dark magenta energon power-up which is making Kai and Macy terrified. They both then decided to call their relatives for a back-up.