Grateful To Be Alive

I have been juggling so much in my life these days it almost doesn't feel like I ever had a hiccup in my life ( Yes, I treat my disability as a minor hiccup). As the title suggests I have been doing the school thing, trying to run a blog about the issues I am going through, and trying to live my life. The main issue with that? Well its clear I am heading down the same path I was on before the wreck.

I am sure that some would say " Woman get your head out of your butt, you have it all! " To a point those people would be right. Before the wreck I was on a good path. I was enrolled in the marketing program at the local tech school in my area. I was making decent grades and there was not a school club I would not join ( It was one of the sources of arguments between my fiance and myself).

Since the wreck, I have realized I have been given another chance. I should have died in that wreck but I didn't by the grace of God. Instead God has a purpose for me. I have not figured out what exactly God's purpose is for me yet. I know that he did not save my life so I can go around feeling sorry for myself. Most of the tme I do my best to stay upbeat.

I would be lying if I claim that I am always happy go lucky but that is to be expected. I mean let's face it who would not be if they where in the same position I am now in. I just do not allow it to set in and take over my life.

Besides my life has been going great. I am back in school as I mentioned before. I am back with the love of my life. I am able to talk to my son everyday. For me life is going good. I hope that if anyone reads my writings they know that in spite what I may write in these pieces that I am overall grateful for allI have been given in life.