SkySong

Name: Skysong Alright.

Clan: Originally she was a loner but became one of FallenClan alright, so she comes from FallenClan then.

Gender: She-cat nice.

Sexuality: Straight? Are you sure? That question mark is confusing.

Appearance: a short-furred she-cat with white fur black paws, tail tip, and ears. She has a small scar on her shoulder which is hard to see. She has one bright blue and one brown eye. She has longer legs, and her eyes are a little more prominent. (Omg im so dumb, I though she was yellow) not much to say here, pretty descriptive.

Personality: Extroverted, loud, obnoxious, sarcastic, smart but also sort of dum at the same time, easily distracted, tries her best to always help. Loyal. Alright...

Dislikes: foxes, betrayal, being alone some good dislikes, but some more may help.

Likes: having fun, swimming, tracking, and helping. Reasonable things to like.

Hunting: 5/10
Climbing: 5/10
Swimming: 6/10
Fighting: 3/10
Loyalty: 8/10
Respectfulness: 1/10
Reputation: (hard too say you either love her or hate her so 5/10)
Tracking: 10/10

Nothing can really be a 10/10, no cat is really perfect, but otherwise it'd be balanced.Backstory: her mother a

Meadowslip dumped her off at a barn when she was four moons old. A loner there named Rocky took her in and taught her everything she knew. She ran into Fallenheart when on a swim at the lake and joined Fallenclan. She never had kits or took a mate but rather enjoyed he life to the full. She sacrifices herself to save her friends from a fox attack. Some think she still lives in every morning song from the birds. What was her mothers motive to drop her off? Why was she swimming in a lake? Just some questions.Besides all the flaws, SkySong is a decent OC! With toning down to like a 9/10 for tracking, and maybe a few patches to her backstory, she could evolve to be better! But just remember, this is just my opinion and I dont means to be rude! She is a solid 7/10!

(message to the people who posted their OC's before SkySong, I'm just waiting for your backstorys to come in!)

What I think she looks like:

(ofc its not perfect bc it doesnt have a brown eye-)