RussetRush

Name: Russet Rush interesting name!

Clan: (fanmade) Tribe Of The Blooming Valley ooo nice.

Gender: Male cool.

Sexuality: Male-leaning bisexual interesting!

Appearance: Clean and glossy russet fur, caped stripes, tufted ears and Ruby leg gauntlets. He has narrow, streamlined wings (read my book series for context)and a jagged scar across his face. Why does he have ruby gauntlets?

Personality: He can be rather vain and full of excuses to get out of something he hates, and enjoys bragging about his glossy fur quite a bit. But there's another side to him very few cats get to see, and it's the side that is starved for live his family never gave him. When given the chance, he'll prove he's loyal and genuinely means well. Alright, pretty descriptive personality.

Likes: Keeping clean, collecting flowers, doing dangerous aerial stunts and cuddling with his mate. Good likes.

Dislikes: Getting dirty, being proven wrong, having past mistakes shoved in his face and fish. Reasonable dislikes.

Hunting: 5/10

Climbing: 0/10

Swimming: 0/10

Loyalty: 10/10

Respectfulness: 4/10

Reputation: 5/10

Nothing can really be a 10/10 or a 0/10.

Backstory: As a kit, Russet was already shunned by his parents for possessing eyes nobody in his parents' entire bloodlines ever possessed. He was always compared to his siblings, and never once got praised by his mother or his father.  When he had no luck with his family, he tried with the other kits in the nursery, and was befriended aggressively by a tom kit named Storm, who still talked down on him constantly and teased him for being small. Then why are they friends if Storm teases him??

He would not be deterred however, and Storm's behaviour began to rub off on him and he started to target Splash, the oldest kit in the nursery but by far the weakest. When he was apprenticed, he would find opportunities to rough up Splash in training to prove he was tough, and it got so bad to the point Splash had to be isolated away from him and Storm. Why did he do that to Splash? Because he was weak?

However, near their final ceremonies, Russet, Storm and Leaf took on a stupid dare that resulted in them being targeted by a pack of dogs.  Before Russet was killed, however, Splash took the fall for him, leading the dogs away and nearly losing three of his legs in the attack. Initially, when Russet's final ceremony was delayed once the King found out what the three had done, he had been livid as he missed the chance to one-up his siblings. Hm.

But for many nights after that incident, he had constant nightmares about Splash dying, and eventually lost his will to continue his egotistical ways and apologised deeply to Splash. As he felt he owed it to the grey tom for saving him, Russet would deliver prey to Splash and often help him groom the spots he couldn't reach, and soon caught feelings for the water-bender. Alright.

Shortly after both finally became warriors and Splash got an apprentice, he finally confessed his feelings to Splash, and was more than happy to find out the grey tom returned them too. However, his family was more than disgusted with his choice of a mate, believing that it was taboo even though it wasn't forbidden, and both his siblings tried to kill him when he was hunting alone. I guess they really hated him for that.

Out of built-up fury and fear, he slaughtered them both, and shortly after, his parents were killed in a war waged by the leader of a hidden cult nearby. Oh gee.

His life went back to being steady after that, and he lived the rest of his life to the fullest with his mate by his side until the day both died together in the snow. Well atleast they lived peacefully!

RussetRush is another decent oc! If you toned down the 10/10 and toned up 0/10's, this could end up a bit better. But those are all the flaws i've picked out, so I give RussetRush a 6/10!

What I think he'd look like: