TropicalFloat

Name) %*tropical°°float*% Very unique!

Clan) riverclan alright, normal.

Gender) straight uh what? Did you mean she-cat? Here you go-

Sexuality) straight I put it up for you.

About her) Is a short-furred she cat that is a orange tabby with blue eyes, her front leg has a brutal scar as well as on her chest & chin. Maybe you could add more details? Like if she's lean or muscled and her eye colours?

Hunting ) 10/10
Swimming) 8/10
Climbing ) 6/10
Loyalty) 9.5/10
Respectfulness) 7.5/10
Reputation) 5.5/10

Nothing can be 10/10! And the skills are a little cranked up.

   %°°Back story°°%
When she was a young she cat she was hunting with her little apprentice hollow'paw when hollow paw got a fish from the pound after tropicalfloat showed her what to do, then after they gathered a lot together they started to trot away trying to go back to camp, but then hollowpaw disappeared she dropped the fish and sprinted to find her, then she tripped and fell into the river. Oh no!

then she saw hollow paw in the water she started trying to get back on the grass, she scratched on the dirt getting her paws on the land, then she went on to the log where hollowpaw was then tropicaltrout jumped on the side then in the water, she opened her eyes seeing hollow paw still trying to swim up then, tropicaltrout powed her paws in the water getting closer to hollowpaw, tropicaltrout grabbed her with her teeth then powed her paws getting back up to the grass, tropicaltrout was coughing up water as hollowpaw was on the floor, tropicaltrout noticed her wounds on her front leg, chest & chin she grabbed hollowpaw and went back home. Okay, some questions. Why did her name change from TropicalFloat to TropicalTrout? Doesnt make sense. And why did TropicalFlout get the scars and not HollowPaw? A bit confusing.

Despite the flaws, once again, shes pretty decent. Except for the confusing parts like her name changing, no eye colour description, straight in 'gender' and the scars on HollowPaw. I'd say she was a 4/10. If you patched up the backstory a bit, maybe you should also crank down the skills a bit.

What I think she'd look like: