SweetPaw

Name: SweetPaw alright, nice name.

Clan: Thunderclan a bit generic, ThunderClan is the most used clan.

Gender: She-cat alright

Sexuality: Straight nice

Appearance: A she with a mix of gold and yellow fur with a white muzzle, white tip on tail. With a scar on her left eye that is now blind. A scar on her right cheek.(If you want how she exactly looks like, look at the drawing I drew of her)
A bit unrealistic for a cat to be yellow (LionBlaze was gold), also where are her eye colours? (dont worry, I know what she looks like though.)

Personality: Sweet, kind, sometimes sarcastic, brave. A bit generic again, but a good personality.

Dislikes: Being teased, cats hurting Harpypaw, her best friend, getting wet. Alright, reasonable dislikes.

Likes: Rodents, such as mice, squirrel, vole, shrew (at least I think they're rodents). She just likes food?

Hunting: 7/10
Climbing: 6/10
Swimming: 3/10
Loyalty: 8/10
Respectfulness: 6.5/10
Reputation: 7/10

Not very balanced, but pretty good.

Backstory: Sweetpaw just has a normal life in Thunderclan. Though something that caused drama was when Harpypaw, her best friend, in a blind rage scratched Sweetpaw's left eye, blinding it.
Why was HarpyPaw angry?

Sweetpaw quickly forgave her, though Harpypaw avoided Sweetpaw for a while because she felt so guilty. Eventually, Harpypaw confessed she had a crush on Sweetpaw, though Sweetpaw said that she was straight, and had a crush on Ryepaw, another apprentice.
Alright.

Harpypaw and Sweetpaw are still best friends. The scar on her right cheek was caused by a fox, as Sweetpaw and Harpypaw were out hunting. They stayed in the medicine den for a whole moon. They are now hoping to be made warriors soon.
Was the scar infected? It doesnt make much sense for a whole moon.

Again, other than the flaws, SweetPaw is decent! But she may need some patching in some parts and some toning down on skills. (especially since she is blind in a eye.) but otherwise, I think SweetPaw is a solid 4.5/10!

Just remember, this is just my opinon though! You can do whatever you want with SweetPaw. <3
Have a good day! :D

Yeah, I used your pfp lol