CHAPTER:01

LEO POV :
                     "Wake up sky, princess now tell me how are you feeling?" he asked his half asleep sister ..who has fever from last night ..he placed his hand in her forehead to feel her temperature  .." i want to sleep .plz brother let me sleep" sky said in sleepy voice .." princess you had enough sleep ..now get up and eat your breakfast .you didn't eat your lunch last night .. Come on wakey wakey ..let me carry you " ..he lift his little one in his arm and go towards the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth ....

"I made your favorite waffles with honey and bananas on the top and your favorite chocolate milk shake , come on my girl finished your meal"  he said and come towards the dinning table and sit beside the sky .... Sky is making weird face looking at the breakfast.."what happened sky  don't you want to eat that .. if want to eat something else tell me i will tell the cook to make it for you " he said while  caressing her head .."I don't want to eat anything thing ,I am feeling like vomiting ." Sky said lowering her head ..he took her in his lap and put her head in his chest.." princess just eat a little.. ok if you are not eating just fine your milk ..and then we go to hospital ok " ... Listening hospital chills rush down to her spine ..she nodded and move her hand to grab the glass of milk ..she drinks just half of it .." baby at least drink full glass of your milk " he said  ..sky don't want to make her brother sad so she try to finish her milk but  she start gagging and vomit out all milk she drink ..leo immediately started caressing her back " its ok baby .. it's nothing everything  is all right " he started comforted her , pecked her forehead ,he wipe her Mouth with tissue ..."are you okay now . Let's go to hospital " he said and carry her like koala and left for hospital...

They sat in the car and leo started to drive " i am feeling cold " sky said weakly  and move forward to sit in her brother laps , leo immediately wear her jacket and  took her on his laps and put her head on his chest and sky leaning more on to him , he can feel the heat of her temperature ....

Time Skip to Hospital

He took sky hand and started to go inside hospital .." Chris made an appointment for Skylar , i am taking her in my cabin " leo said to his intern " okay doctor" said Chris he made appointment and go to leo's office ,here leo is taking vitals of sky .."sky open you mouth wide say aaaa..., Good girl .. and now take a deep breaths for brother" sky is trying to take deep breaths but her breath gets slower ,so leo started to wear her oxygen mask "  no .. don't put it on my face , i don't like it no " sky winning and tried to take her mask off .." calm down sky .. it's ok .. i don't secure it , i will hold it little away from your face " leo trying to comfort her , he know oxygen mask irritates her .... "I am not feeling good .. my tummy is hurting and iam feeling dizzy " she started to cry softly and her breath started to  gets uneven   .. " princess relax . relax just take deep breaths .. yes good .. hold your breath ..and inhale and exhale ... listen my heart beat and match my breath with yours ... My brave girl .." he said and put her head in her chest ... Slowly rubbing her back to calm her down .... He sighed in relief when her breathing gets normal ...he paged Chris to his cabin ,.. " Chris go take these medicine from pharmacy and these injection and IV's .." he handed him a slip             " okay doctor .. i will be right back" Chris said and exited the cabin , sky looking at leo with her puppy eye " it's going to hurt " said Skylar  " you are my brave princess right.. it's going to be okay .. relax " he said to her and sit on her bed ..took her on his laps and started caressing her back softly ..

She is not a big fan of injection and kinda scared of injections ..

Chris come" sir here are the medicine " he handed him  medicine and leo started to arrange them .. "what happened Skylar " Chris asked her as she is continuously looking at the injection,and suddenly bursts into tear " it's going to hurt , i don't want them " she silently cried and turn her face .. leo leave everything and come to Skylar and wipe her tears .. " it's ok sky it's not going hurt a lot . it's like an ant bite ..it will finish before you know it "  sky is still crying .. .. and iam slowly rubbing her back  " sir it's ready should i give her IV ? Or you will give her? " Chris said and leo nodded " you give and i will hold her " leo gives sky hand to Chris and sky starts leaning more into leo and leo hug her tightly and put her head in the crock of his neck...  " it's okay " he said still caressing her head .. Chris wipe her area with alcohol pad  and started to put iv in her hand ..a loud sob scape from sky mouth " a..ahhaahh"

"It's done .. it's over my princess " leo starts to calm her .. and try to put on her sleep ..soon she sleep..

Leo properly lie her on the bed and cover her with duvet  ..and kissed her forehead .. and sat on the chair..

He look at her peace full sleeping figure lovingly ..she till hiccuping slowly in her sleep...

Author Note

That's all for today vote my story and comment on my story for next chapter

Bye bye 🌹🎀