CHAPTER:02

Dr.leo set next to his sister's hospital bed , holding her hand as she slept...he watched her chest rise and fall with each of her breath.. ..and he felt a pang of sadness in his heart ..he wished he could take away her pain and make her better ..but he know that is beyond his power

Suddenly,..he felt a hand on his shoulder ,he turned and see his best friend "Dr.Andreo" .... He is leo's friend and his fellow doctor .. he is also cardiologist..

"Hey , how is she doing.." asked Andreo softly 

"Not good , her temperature isn't coming  down and in morning she vomited also .... getting weak day by day .. " he said sadly

" Everything is gonna be alright ...I read her reports ..she is making progress , and it's good thing " Andreo said while Patting his hand on leo's shoulder ..

"Yeah let's hope for bes..t " sky voice interrupt him ..

Skylar starting to get up from her sleep ... "B..br.other .." in sleepy voice

" Yes sky i am here.. princess " leo said happily

" Good morning , hug me " she said happily and extended her hand out indicated to hug her.. ...

" Good morning , my princess is in good mood ..i see " leo said ...and hug her ..and put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature ...

" Are you hungry...? "  Asked leo ..she nodded her head ..

" Yesss..., i want to want eat ice cream and pasta and chocolates .... " She said  happily while showing her teeth ..and leo chuckled at her cheeky behavior..

" Umm ..yes my princess i will let you eat these things..but not now ... because you now you are not feeling good .. right "  said leo ..

" noooo..i feeling good ..i want to eat  that only ..." She started to whining.... She broke the hug and see him with her puppy eyes..

" Ok ..ok .. you can eat it..but when we will go home , right now eat breakfast in hospital and when we go home i will make your favorite past .. sounds good..? " Leo said .. trying to make her understand ..

"No no ..i don't want to eat that tasteless food .. " sky said stubbornly..

" Skyler behave.. don't say like that .. that's rude behavior " leo said in little angry voice ..

" Y..you.u give me ..painful injection and bitter medicine.. I don't want anything thing ..you are bad ... I will not eat anything ..or medicine...and you are scaring me .." she started crying hardly ...

Skyler scared of his angry side....and  he very rearly scold sky .. because he know she gets scared...

" Ok...ok .. princess don't cry ..look baby you know you fever ..and your heart condition..if it gets worst ..then you have to bear a lot of injections and take bitter medicine .. right " he said ..and trying to hug sky ..

" D..don't scold me .." sky hug him very tightly and bury her  crying face in his chest ..and crying softly..

" I am Sorry..am sorry .. princess i am not scolding you ..we can do one thing ..when we go home ..we will watch your favorite movie and eat your favorite pasta and you can call your friend at home " he said trying to calm her down ..

" Really .. "  she becomes happy, he nodded " so let's go home i will call rose and we do a lot of fun .. " he Chuckled at her mood swings ..

" We will go home when your IV will end ok .. " said leo ..

She looked at her iv  bag ..and make sad face ..

" when will it end ....why this taking so long ..i slept ..i wake up .. and this isn't end yet "...she winning ...leo chuckled and said

"It will take just 15 minutes more , Until you have your breakfast ..ok .. "

" But ..but .. i don't want..." He glare her " ok ..i will eat ...no you feed me " she said

Leo Started to feed her ... while talking to her .. ...so she finished her breakfast with a lot of tantrums ..

And her iv is also finished

" It's finished .. it's finished ..now take it out of my hand " she happily said

" ok ..easy .. give me your hand .." he only remove her needle and iv cannula is still in her hand ..

" Remove it also .. .. " she said immediately

" No ..not now ..at night i will give you another iv through it ..then it will hurt less " said leo

"Why another ..it irritates me .." she throw tantrums.. and  start winning

" It's ok ..now stop Whining ..and let's go home " he said and give her hand to get her down from the hospital bed ..

"Let's go..  ...  " Sky said happily

" Easy easy .. princess ..yes we are going " he Chuckled

They both went home ....

AUTHOR NOTE :

Hey! .. beautiful people . that's all for today ..vote my story for next chapter

Thank soo much for voting my previous chapter 🌹

Take care,

Bye 🎀🌹