Chapter 2: Secret Talk

Stiles POV

When the bright light came all I can think about is What now, hasn't enough happened? I hope this isn't wicked or something, can't I just have a normal day without being kidnapped? I opened my eyes and all I could think is Oh no. All the people from my other lives are here but they're all passed out. I look around me and the only people that are awake are Jackson, Derek, and 3 people I don't recognize.

Roy POV

I wake up and look around me, I see lots of people from all the teams, oh no The pack and the teams are here. I take another look around and I see Stiles, Barry, Supergirl, Derek, and someone I don't recognize awake. I am guessing we are all wondering what happened because I know I am.

Barry POV

I wake up and look around, the last thing I can remember is a bright light. I see all the teams, some people I don't know, and oh no the Nude Erections are here, plus Blaine/music minister. My lives are going to fall on each other. Let's just hope nothing too bad happens.

Kal-el POV

The last thing I remember is I was at a pack meeting and a bright light came, then waking up with a bunch of people in a room. Wait, I see the teams, the pack, and another group of people I don't recognize. I see others awake and I walk over to Kara and Barry and for some reason, Jackson walked to the two.

"Do you guys know what's happening?" I ask, then they all reply with a simple 'No'

Then Kara asks Jackson "Who are you?" He seems to be thinking of a reply for some reason and looks nervous so I answer for him and say, "Jackson" at the same time as Barry says "Roy"

Then Jackson, or is it Roy says sarcastically "Great, this is just amazing."

Me and Barry look at each other confused and then look to Jackson with faces that say 'explain'. Roy just sighs and asks Barry "You remember when I faked my death?" to which Barry just nods, which makes me even more confused, he continues "Well I moved to beacon hills where I met this guy," He says pointing to me "So that's how I know him" I am lucky he didn't use the name he knows me by. "And for how I know Barry I'll just say he is a friend of a friend," Looking at me he asks "So how do you know Barry."

I look at Barry with a face that says 'What do I say.' Barry just sighs and looks at both of us and asks "You both do know each of you are a superhero, right?" I just stare at him in disbelief, is he saying Jackson the jackass is a superhero? My mind was racing when my thoughts got cut off by Jackson asking Barry "Wait is Derek a superhero and if he is which one is he?" Barry was about to respond when he realized Jackson said 'Derek' and not Clark. So Barry said, "Wait his name is Clark, not Derek."

Oh great, thanks Jackson I sarcastically thought. "I may have changed my name to get away and try to have a normal life," I explained. I turned to look at Jackson's reaction and stared blankly thinking.

After he snaps out of it he asks Barry "So what superhero is he?." Barry just simply responds with "Superman." Jackson just stares at me blankly and says "I knew Superman looked familiar."

I got confused because I don't get how he has seen me so I ask "Wait where did you see me."

He quickly replied, "Felicity showed me a picture of you."

Now I was even more confused and asked "How do you know Felicity"

It looked like he was about to answer when a voice said "You have had long enough on this talk the rest will be explained when the others wake up. And if you're wondering what happened, I brought you here so we can watch all of your lives and why people did the things they did."

Wait What?!?!