Chapter 4:Bringing Back the Dead

The screen turned on and said "Supernatural creatures and associations step forward" So they got up and stepped forward with some hesitation. Allison and Aiden suddenly appeared and Ethan just ran and tackled his brother in a hug sending them to the floor.

Scott, with tears in his eyes, walked over to Allison with Argent following behind. Allison saw Stiles and brought him into a big hug to Stiles's surprise, then Aiden came and hugged him and now Stiles was nearly in shock. When Aiden let go they both said "It's not your fault, it was the nogitsune."

Stiles smiled at them and then the screen changed to "CIA people step forward."

The pack stepped back except Stiles. Stan and Irene took the pack's place and then Annika appeared in front of their eyes. She ran straight to Stiles and hugged him tightly. Stiles hugged her back just as tightly and then she went over to Irene and stan and hugged them.

Then the screen changed again this time saying "Survivors step forward so again the CIA people except for Stiles and then Alby, Chuck, and Teresa appeared and the survivors brought them into a big group hug.

Then they went backward when the screen read "New direction's please step forward." Blaine could already tell they were going to bring back Finn since it seemed they brought back those people from the dead with how the others reacted.

Then Finn appeared not to Blaine's surprise and they all went into a giant group hug, just like the survivors did.

The screen changed again and now saying "Hero's step forward" All the hero's stepped forward and then OLIVER QUEEN suddenly appeared.

All the non-heroes had their mouths wide open and the heroes all had tears in their eyes. Felicity with tears in her eyes ran up to Oliver and hugged him with all her might and Oliver did the same. "I missed you," exclaimed Felicity in the crook of Oliver's neck.

Then Dig joined the hug happily. After a minute or so they let go and the second they did Oliver got bombarded by another body. The glee kids were surprised to see it was Sebastian that hugged him. They started believing that maybe he wasn't lying when he said he was the Flash when Oliver hugged back as well. They stayed like that for another good minute until they finally let go with tears in their eyes. They then came up to him and nearly hugged the life he just got back out of him again. She is seeing her dead brother again, why wouldn't she?

After the hug, Oliver turned to Roy and said "Aren't you going to give me a hug"

Immediately after Oliver said that Roy jumped onto his brother figure trying not to squeeze him to death with his supernatural strength. Oliver gladly hugged back and now the pack was extremely confused at how Jackson knew THE OLIVER QUEEN/ THE GREEN ARROW. Derek realized that Jackson must have been on team Arrow with how close he was to Oliver, he could just smell the happiness radiating from both of them. Then the voice spoke up "First of we are watching Teen Wolf, meaning the Pack of supernatural creatures."