Chapter 3: Introductions

Third POV

Everyone started waking up and everyone was too confused to speak and some people were observing everything around them, trying to figure out has happened. Then a voice boomed out " I have brought you all here to watch some people's lives and what happened and those people know who they are and you will soon find out. I would like you all to introduce yourselves and what you are starting with the Beacon Hills group."

Although confused the first person spoke up "I'm Scott McCall, True Alpha werewolf." That confused and scared the people that didn't know about the supernatural.

And the line continued with "I'm Lydia Martin, Banshee"

"I'm Malia Tate, were-coyote"

"I am Liam Dunbar, werewolf"

"I'm Mason Hewitt, Human"

"I'm Deaton, Druid"

"I am Corey, Chimera

"My name is Kira Yukimura, kitsune" Scott looked at her with a smile, seeing her again.

"Hi I'm Isacc Lahey, werewolf"

"Hi I am Melissa Mccall, Human"

"I am Sheriff Stillinski, Human"

"I'm Chris Argent, Human but I am a hunter"

"I am Ethan, werewolf"

"I am Peter Hale, werewolf" When Peter said his name stiles muttered so low under his breath "Psycho"

" Theo Raeken, Chimera"

"Agent Mccall FBI, Human"

" Coach finstock, Human"

The voice then said "I am not telling each group when to go so when a group finishes another group just starts after them, Survivors you start from where we stopped"

With some hesitation, Minho spoke up"My name is Minho"

"Brenda"

"Jorge"

"I am Frypan"

"My name is Harriet"

"I'm Sonya"

"I am Aris"

"I'm Gally"

"Vince"

"Newt" When Stiles heard him and looked over to him with teary eyes and ran, jumping onto him, hugging him like he would disappear after he let go. They stayed like that for a few minutes leaving the pack confused. After that, the next group continued.

"Stan"

"Irene"

"Hi I'm Yoyo"

"My name is Billy"

"I am Nick

"I'm Neha"

"I am Lyle"

"I'm Mike and this is my daughter Sydney," He said holding his daughter's hand.

"I'm Aimee"

"My name is Minnow"

"Clyde"

The voice then spoke "Say your hero name when you say your name" When the heroes were about to start.

"Felicity smoke, Overwatch"

"John Diggle, Sparten"

"Thea Queen, speedy"

The glee clubs and a few other groups were staring wide-eyed speechless.

"Caitlin Snow"

"Cisco Ramon, Vibe"

"Iris west-allen"

"Joe West"

"Nora West Allen, XS"

Barry and Iris smiled at their daughter and she smiled back.

"Alex Danvers"

"Winn"

"James"

"Mon-el"

"Cat Grant, CEO of CatCo worldwide media"

"John, Martian Manhunter"

"Rachel Berry"

"Artie Abrams"

"Santana Lopez"

"I am Brittany Pierce"

"Quinn Fabray"

"Sue Sylvester"

"Puck"

"Sam Evans"

"I am William Shuester"

"Mercedes Jones"

"Mike Chang"

"I am Emma Pillsbury"

"David Karofsky"

"Ryder"

"Unique"

"Jake Puckerman"

"Hunter Clarington"

"Lois Lane"

"Jonathan Kent"

"Jordan Kent"

"John"

"Ok, now the rest say both names, if you are something and what hero you are," The voice said.

Stiles started with "You guys will know me as Stiles, Thomas, Mitch, Stuart, Caleb, or Joel" he finished and people were staring at him weirdly for having so many names.

Barry went next "Barry Allen or Sebastian Smythe, The Flash"

The glee clubs were looking at him, not believing him but Barry didn't care.

"Kara Danvers or Marley rose, Supergirl"

The glee clubs were getting confused at how many superheroes are in front of them, and the ones they knew.

"Blaine, Music minister"

The glee clubs were even more confused, never hearing of the music minister.

"Derek Hale or Clark Kent, Were-wolf and Superman"

Now it was the pack and the people who knew Clark's turn to be surprised and confused.

"Roy Harper or Jackson Whittemore, Kanima and werewolf, Arsenal."

Everyone was confused about what a Kanima was, besides the pack and they were confused about the arsenal part, except Stiles since he is still a fan-boy and has been keeping track of superheroes.

"As I said you're going to watch people you know lives so we're going to get started so take a seat"

Everyone took a seat and the screen turned on...