dark side

You sniffed in your sleep realising a sweet aroma of some freshly cooked pancakes.

But you were still in your sleep , then who was this person cooking,  as normally whenever you go for breakfast there's not such aroma all over the place.

Forcing your eye lids to open you tried hard wake up , as it was weekand and you didn't wanted to leave your bed.

With heavy steps after brushing your teeth  , still in your night clothes. You walked down with slow lazy steps.

Only to hear giggles from downstairs,  one was surely your dad.
But the other , you didn't liked her presence there not after that you saw her with some other guy.

Hey you woke up ?

Your father chimed excitingly and you gave him a small smile.

Take a seat..I have cooked pancakes..

He let out , and started plating  them for you. While you nodded taking a seat at your usual place.

You eyed  Nanhee  and your dad realized that.

She came to help.. me..I told her to sit..and have some..but..

They chuckled and you faked a smile , at them. Not to mention but this Nanhee was something else , even after knowing you have been in Same college , she's visiting your place.

Cumm'on  it's nothing babe  !

Nanhee said and clinged on to his arm while you awkwardly looked down at the table.

You all sat at the table  , only the sounds of forks could be heard. But you were growing anxious seeing her sitting so normal acting innocent and loyal.

So..Nanhee  what's the plan ?

You asked eyeing her than having a bite of your pancake. Your father furrowed and looked at you then Nanhee who as well got confused.

What do you mean ?

She asked  and looked at you a little puzzled. You smirked and poured some chocolate cream on your pancake.

About marriage with my father  ?

You nonchalantly let out eyeing her changed face colours while your father was taken aback he didn't expect something like that.

I mean you are serious...about this relationship...isn't ?

Nanhee grew nervous ,  and kept a straight face trying to look normal.

Y-yes !

With a hesitant voice , she let out indicating her fear.

Then what's-

Y/n..you are making her nervous..!

Your dad cut you off instantly realising  ,  how uncomfortable nanhee got. But with each passing second you wanted throw that girl away from your dad's life.

I didn't do anything..dad..!

You replied cockily eyeing her , while she gulped a glass of water.

Y/n what do you think about me as ?

Nanhee spoke acting all,  innocent in front of Your father making you more anxious.

You are a sl*t ?

You let out , and Nanhee stood up widening her eyes while your father grew angry at you. But you cared less.