the unknown truth

You were busy eating when you saw your father entering the living area , you saw him coughing so hard that you have never seen.

You stood up and passed him a glass of water,  he smiled and sipped it slowly.
You sat back again resuming to eat your dinner.

My cough has became so worst these days..

He muttered , and you looked at him blinking twice.

You haven't taken medicine...

You asked and he nodded ,

Marie gave it to me..in the morning

He replied and took out his phone,  while doing something in it. You observed him doing so you felt he has lost some weight , the dark circles around his eyes were quiet visible.

Dad..why don't you visit a DrHaa !

You spoke leaving the plate on the kitchen counter while cleaning your lips with a tissue.

He chuckled and moved towards you ,

Sure , anything else mam !!

He joked around and you tried to smile,  as you were growing worried for him , as all these days you never really noticed how his body has gotten into few changes , which was weird.

But it wasn't actually wierd because people do face many problems , when they grew old in age.

You just entered your room , when Suddenly two arms wrapped around your waist hugging you from back.

Is someone still upset with me..

Ren spoke In a soft voice while keeping his chin on your shoulder from back ,
You sighed the fight that you had with him , and jungkook and all the scene that was created in the Cafe yesterday wasn't leaving your head.

Hmm ?

He again hummed and turned you around now looking at your face while arms still wrapped around your waist.

No..I'm okay

You muttered In a cold tone,  removing your hair from your neck,  he pecked on the skin , making you shiver a little.

I'm sorry..!!

He apologised right away , you stepped away from him to sit on your bed , where he followed you. He was determined to take your acceptance of his apology.
Whereas you didn't wanted to talk about it.

Don't you break our engagement..now just for this..

He tried to tease you ,  but instead saw you stared at him , he gulped down knowing you weren't actually in a mood to laugh.

See..I have accepted the way you are..

You paused while saying and saw him looking at you now seriously , as you resumed.

But there's something..I want to clear now..I don't like that authorative dominating men in my life..

You were serious for whatever you were saying , he didn't utter a word but kept listening.

And when did I became like that..?

Now Ren asked crossing his arms in his front.
You rolled your eyes this man will always be a stupid.

Nothing..