The unresolved mystery

Weeks passed into months , you both were not able to contact the  family lawyer,  you never knew that meeting him would be so difficult.

Few days back , you tried to see him in the office,  first they didn't let you in , then later you got to know,  that he is out of country.

You felt like loosing , hope now , you could feel how jungkook was equally working hard ,  to get a little meeting with him.

Untill this morning , he told you to be ready as he finally made a way to meet your family lawyer Mr yu.

You were really nervous but at the same time very curious,  to meet him. One of his staff let you both in.

Hello..sir..!!

You greeted him as he glanced at you , for a brief second than exchanged a small smile towards you.
Now he looked at Jungkook a bit suspiciously as he didn't knew who he was , he might have met you few times but not him.

He's my husband

You thought  saying it honestly  and  not hiding anything from him , you felt addressing jungkook like that would be more correct. Jungkook coughed a little and bowed after you completed.

I didn't knew..I would see..you after the funeral !

Mr yu let out as he signaled you both to sit down,  and he did the same. You nodded slowly.

Even I didn't knew..I have to come this far..to get a hold of you

Mr yu instantly looked up a bit puzzled as your words indicated a bitterness,  but that wasn't for him , but for your step mom.

We were trying to contact you.. but someone said.. you are out of country

Jungkook cleared the air , and looked towards you , after he conveyed your words.  Mr yu furrowed, 

Sorry  ? Someone has given you misinformation  your brows creased , as it felt that all this while  someone was intentionally misleading you both and not letting you meet him.

He looked equally confused over this,  as he kept the cup down In which he was having his coffee.

Sir..actually I need my father's will..

You came straight on the point , as it was more important from any other things , he kept the cup down immediately as if he was flustered.

But I have already given..that to you only guardian..you mother

You felt like the whole glass was shattered and someone pierced it through your heart. You looked at Jungkook helplessly. Untill Mr yu interupted again.

But..I think..I have a copy of it..

He muttered while thinking over it , while looked around,  you hoped to get it. You both waited he searched for few minutes but now looked really tensed.

I don't know where it went

You bitted your  Lips while nervously and jungkook looked equally disappointed.

My assistant might have kept it somewhere..but why do you need it ?

He quarried again sitting back on his seat , you looked down before mumbling.

How..should I put it...In..words... you hesitated , he eyed you,  without any further words.

You don't trust her  ?