Bruises that wont heal...

[MASSIVE TW!!!!: There is a scene here with implied SA, it doesn't actually happen, but almost, stay safe please <3]

Richie Tozier is terribly wrong.

He lay on the grass, smiling up at the tree that was mostly guarding him from the rain. Arms out by his sides and one knee bent up, his hair blew in the wind. Something about this just felt— right, like nothing in the world would ever make him feel bad again. But it didn't really last long.

"Hey Tozier, nice to see you." the voice sounded eerie and snake-like, he knew exactly who it was, and it chilled him to his core. Can't I just be happy for once. "I mean, the last time we were alone together was last March... in the school bathrooms" he heard a chuckle from behind him. Looking up he saw Patrick Hockstetter staring him dead in the eyes, he felt a shiver run down his whole body as Patricks cold eyes stared through him. Taking a step towards him, he spoke again, "Well maybe we should have a replay, hmm?" a smile crossed his creepy face, "Like I said the other day, I'm not finished with you, Rich." a single tear made its way down Richie's face, rolling off like a ball. The older boy put a hand on the bespectacled boy's shoulder, slightly pulling him in. In fear Richie started struggling, someone help me! The single tear turned into more and more, slipping off of his face as if they ran across a patch of wet floor.

"Get off!" he struggled in Patricks grasp, before realizing it was too late.

"You heard him, get off you dickwad!" the older one let go of the trembling boy, sprinting off in fear that it was someone he knew. Tears began pouring down Richie's face and he collapsed to the ground, Eddie coming in close to him almost instantaneously. "Holy shit, Rich, are you okay?!" Eyebrows furrowed, a look of concern crossed Eddie's face, as he watched his friend break down in front of him. "I'm gonna kill that lanky piece of shit, I swear to god! If he ever comes near you ever again, you better tell me." He brought his quivering friend into a hug.

Richie's glasses began to fog from the sudden change in temperature, making them even harder to see through since the crack. Nestling into Eddie's neck, he sat there and just cried. He cried for a full 23 minutes. How fucking pathetic. He mumbled in a low tone,

"I'm s-s-sorry" he choked out his words, voice still trembling and broken. Worry clouded Eddie's face, feeling the taller boy's tears dampen his shirt.

"You don't need to apologize hun." he rubbed his back reassuringly, and the pair stayed there for a bit. "Has that er— happened before?" the boy started, trying not to push him, "You don't have to talk about it, I just really think you should tell me if it has. I don't need any details, I just want you to know that I'm here for you. And I always will be." Puffy-eyed, Richie lifted his head nodding slightly. Inside him, Eddie felt something shatter, possibly his heart. "Rich, I-I-I-I'm so sorry—"

"Don't— I hate when people pity me." He dropped his head down, "Can we just— sit here for a bit." Eddie responded with a nod and rested his head on his friends, pain eating him from the inside.

[A/N: this one was reaally short, but the almost SA scene made me uncomfy writing it so we finishing it early to make up for it, im so sorry guys frr. Remember to drink water, eat something, get some sleep, and please please please try to stay safe and no matter if your 1 hour, or 100 hours clean, im proud of you ml, keep going, you can do this! if you need to vent, my discord vent server is linked in the comments. My discord is imtootired.lol 8920, my snap is user_unknown247. you all are so so so loved, and so so strong, stay safe ml <33]