It was Night when you died... my fire fly

[TW: Su!cide (Im so sorry guys-)]

Escaping out his window, he ran down the street towards Eddie's house. He was the first person he could think of. Of course he was, fucking faggot. Knocking gently on the wooden door, he shook his head. This is how it ends. This is how Richie Tozier, the freak, comes to die. Sighing as Eddie Kaspbrak opened the door, he tipped his head handing him the note.

"Don't read it until I leave ok. Also, read it with the other losers, or pass it around, it doesn't bother me." A worried expression crossed Eddie's face as he took the note in his hand, turning it over twice.

"O-ok... uhm... see you tomorrow then?" he offered a smile which Richie returned in his mouth, but not his eyes. He just looked so— sad. It looked so forced, like he had just put a mask on top to cover his real expression. "Take care." he waited until Richie had walked away to shut the door, not wanting to be rude.

"See you tomorrow" Richie mumbled, after Eddie had shut the door. Tears sprung into his eyes, forcing out from behind them.

Turning from the shut door, Eddie called the losers, telling them about what Richie said. "I think it's important guys... we should meet up at my place and read it together."

"Sounds good, the whole situation has me worried... I mean, what if something bad happened?" Bev added, and the line went quiet, before Ben broke the silence.

"I'll come as well." he spoke, which was followed by a chain of 'me too' s by the other losers. Everyone arrived quickly, fearing what they might read. Fearing it was a little too late. All sitting in a circle, Eddie unfolded the piece of paper, starting to read out the note.

"Dear Losers, Your probably confused on why I sent you all this." The air was cold as he carried on throughout the paragraph. Until a lump grew in his throat and tears formed in his eyes. "Guys— I-I-I can't read thuh-this" He put a trembling hand up to his mouth, "This is a-a suh-suicide note." The words thickened the air and Eddie clamped his arm around his head, dropping the note to the floor. Mike collapsed down next to him, wrapping a comforting arm around the shaking boy, pulling him into a tightly wrapped hug. The smaller boy cried into the crook of his neck, dampening his shirt with his salted tears. Eddie's whimpering and sobs were the only sound in the room, as no one dared to speak. "We need tuh-to s-stuh-stop hi-im!" Eddie cried, "Is there anyth-ing in this nuh-note that might tuh-t-tell us where he is?!" he seized the note and scanned through, tears streaming down his eyes like a balloon with two pinholes pricked into it. "The buh-bridge— He's at the kissing bridge! L-let's go!" he scrambled out the door, without a care if the other losers were coming or not. Dashing down the stairs, practically flying, he shot through the door before mounting his bike. The wind swept his tears from his face, there was only one reasonable direction; forward.

Richard Tozier had slit thin lines carefully into the bridge, exactly as he claimed he would. Knife in hand, he took a step up onto the ledge of the heightened area.

"RICHIE— NO!" the shriek of Eddie Kaspbrak rang through his ears. Twisting to face the teared up boy, he could feel his own eyes begin to prick with the curse of his stupid emotions.

"I-I'm so-sor-ry Eds- Eddie." he dropped his head, turning back around, "tell the Losers I love them." he hesitated. "But not as much as you Eddie... my love." he stepped on foot over the edge, then the other. Air rushed past him and he heard a cry of agony from Eddie. Almost as quick as it started it ended. Everything went dark and a high ringing pierced his ears and faded out.

[A/N: Guyyysssssss Im in tears im so fucking sorry about this omggggggg Im gonna cry. I might do another part but this is highly likely the last part. You already know, remember to eat and drink, and try to sleep before 1am, if you don't, that's ok too. And you already know, whether you're 1 hour clean, or 100 hours clean, your doing so well ml, stay strong and keep going, you are doing so great!! Discord is iamtootir3d and Snap is user_unknown247, discord vent server is in the comments as always. Stay safe ml <33]