Entry 2

Title: Tell me a part of it was real
Leads: MoRan
Genre: Romance...

Happy reading and don't forget to vote the os up....

*************************************************

"I love you",the three word he never said.
...........................................................

Year 1979
In a beautiful bungalow ....
In a room

"Mamma, Is love true or.. Just a sugar coating"? Enquired 8 years old monami to her mother who  was busy braiding her daughter's hair....

Uhmm...   Mumbled her mother for thinking.... After taking a break she answered  "it's depends upon their mentality to love... Sometimes true or maybe fake "

matlab??? Asked monami puzzled because of the answer her mother replied ...

"You won't understand now... When the time comes you will understand"  explained her mother ..

"That's for today Go and sleep dear, Kal you have school" advised her mother completing braiding the hair of monami...

Ha Mamma... Little monami jumped from her seat , kissed her mother and went to sleep...

The screen blurred showing monami's mother adoring her child sleeping...

......................................................................
In year 1995

An alarm snoozed loudly .... A girl got up yawning from her bed....  She done her daily routines and marched to a huge dining area.. Where her father was eating his food silently in the centre chair and a empty chair in the opposite of it... With different kinds of food served on the table ...

She sat On the empty chair ... Some maids started to serve her the foods...
After serving they went from there..
There was pin drop silence in that area. Neither her father nor she said a word...

After completing his food her father... Got up from his chair...  He was going from there... But that girl stopped him by asking "pappa aaj Mamma ki death anniversary Hai... Are you coming this year?

Her father replied
"No monami , I have a meeting related to election today.. You can go...and also one thing...

Go safety right??  Asked monami

Ha... It's time of election... I don't want to lose my seat in election ...understand?? Replied her father

Hmm.... Whispered monami without any emotions

And he went from there.... After everyone left....monami started to cry silently....

Monami's thoughts :-

Why my life is like this? Why don't have a normal family like everyone??  I don't have a day without tears... I have lost my mamma in my young age.... I have only pappa as my family... Lekin he doesn't care anything... But only himself!  I wished he loved me... Lekin he didn't ever had loved neither me nor my mother.... Whimpered monami

I had lost my mamma because of his greed for his seat in parliament.... Bas monu "you don't deserve this"  her sadness slowly turned into anger leading to calming herself...

She got up from the chair and went from there... Wiping her tears...

Screen blurred
........................................................................

Monami was wearing a formal black T-shirt ,  straight jeans and as a overcoat she wore a tuxedo .... Doing her mother's death anniversary rituals . She had no emotions in her face .