Entry 7

Title:  Tell me a part of it was real
Leads: General
Genre: Sad...

Happy reading and don't forget to vote the os up....

************************************************

Kunal's Pov

I looked at the bundle of jewellery in my hand for the last time. He was standing in front of the photo frame of his late mother.

"Mujhe maaf kar dijiye maa. mujhe aapke gehne, aapki aakhri nishani ko bechna pad Raha hai par ab mere pass aur koi raasta nahi hai maa. Aur aap hi na kehti thi dusron ki madad karne se acha aur koi kaam nahi hota toh Aaj mai wahi karne ki koshish kar Raha hun. Aur ye toh koi dusri nahi hai Balki aapki hone wali bahu hai, jindagi bhar ka saath dena chahta hun mai Shreya ko, agar itni si bhi madad nahi kar paya uski toh kya fayda mere pyaar ka, toh kaisa pyar Mera? Isiliye mujhe pata hai ki mere aisa karne se aap naraz nahi hongi." Kunal said looking at her mother's photo frame.

I walked out and drove to the Chaudhary Mansion and saw my love Shreya and her brother Nikhil going out somewhere.

"Where are you both going?" I questioned them.

"Wo Kunal hum dono ye mansion girwi rakhne jaa rahe hai aur usse Jo paise milenge usse hum dad ka operation karwayenge." Nikhil said in a sad voice.

"Pagal ho Gaye ho kya tum dono agar ye mansion girwi rakhwa diye aur baad me hum ise chhuda nahi paye toh kaha rahoge tum sab?" I said in a quite angry tone.

"So what should we do Kunal? Kya kare hum, papa ko marne ke liye chod de? Mapi nahi reh sakti apne papa ke bina. Wo doctor toh mujhe unse milne bhi nahi de raha hai agar unhe kuch ho Gaya toh kya karungi mai? Ab humare pass aur koi option nahi hai." Shreya said while tears started flowing down from her eyes.

I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back lovingly.

"Shh nothing will happen to your dad okay? I have brought my mother's jewellery, we will sell them and get enough money for your father's treatment." I said and wiped her tears, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"But Kunal ye tumhari mummy ki aakhri nishani hai" Shreya said but I cut her off.

"Agar meri maa aaj iss duniya me hoti toh wo bhi mujhe yahi karne ko kehti" I gave her an assuring smile.

"I love you " She said smiling with tears.

"I love you too Shreya" I said while pecking her lips.

"Chalein?" Nikhil asked and we seperated before nodding.

We went to a jewellery shop and and sold the jewellery of my mother. We got enough money for the operation of her father's treatment.

"Kunal now you should go home, you must have been tired. Go and rest" Shreya said to me.

"It's okay I'll come to the hospital with you."  I told but she insisted me to go home so atlast I agreed.

I was resting in my house, it was 2 hours after she left. She didn't called me after that and not even picking up my call. I thought to go and check once on her house.

I took my car keys and drove towards her house. I rang the bell but my gaze went on the lock on the door. Where she went? was all I could think. Hospital? Yeah she could be there maybe. I was walking towards my car when I got a call. Shreya, I looked at the caller id and picked up the phone instantly.

"Mujhe dhundh rahe ho Kunal?" Shreya asked and before I could say anything she said " par mai toh nikal li". I heard the laughs of 3 people.

"Mr. Kunal Shikhawat, kitne bade bewakoof ho tum? Itni aasani se apna sab kuch mujhe de diya"  Shreya said and I was confused.

"Ye tum kya keh rahi ho Shreya?" I asked out of confusion.

I heard her laugh on the other side "tumhe abhi tak samjh nahi aaya Kunal! Humne tumhe bewakoof bana diya. Mera pyaar, mere papa ka treatment aur jitna bhi kuch humare beech hua wo sab wo natak tha tumse tumhare saare paise lene ke, lut Gaye tum Kunal. Tumne apne sare paise aur gehne bhi hume de diye aur Maine tumse Jo papers sign karwaye the tumhara naam humari property me add karne ke liye, wo papers tumhare ko bechne ke the. Tumne toh padhe bina hi sign kar diya, ab tumhara Ghar bhi tumhara na raha. Seriously Kunal Hume m itna bewakoof aur aasani se bharosa karne wala ladka milega ye kabhi socha nahi tha." Shreya said I felt like the whole world collapsed. I still wasn't able to process everything.

"Humara bacha? Tum..tum pregnant thi na?" This was all I could think and say.

"Humara koi bacha hai hi nahi Kunal. I was on pills then and aur ye jo bacha hai na mere womb me ye tumhara nahi balki nikhil aur Mera hai. Nikhil is my husband not my brother." I heard something unbelievable. I didn't knew If I could be broken anymore now. I felt like dying. The one I trusted with everything, betrayed me, faked her love to me, just for money. The phone ended.

I started walking, I don't know where I was going neither I was in a state to think about it. My mind started flashing all the memories I created with her.

~Flashback~

I was in a club for my friend's birthday. Suddenly all the lights got off. I called for my friend beside me but no body replied back. Suddenly a ray of light spotted me in the dark. I felt someone coming towards me. Another ray of light fell on her and appeared a beautiful girl in red gown. She knelt down on her one knee infront of me with a ring with her hand which was forwarded towards me.

"Tu chaand hai toh Sitara hun mai
Tera saath ho jindagi bhar bas yahi chahti hun mai
Ek tu hi iss jahan me mera
Aur na jaane kis par haq hoga mera
Jo tu na hoga iss jindagi me toh jaane jindagi hogi kaisi
Tu jaisa chahe ban jaungi tere liye mai waisi
Tu rooh hai toh Kaaya hun mai
Tera saath ho jindagi bhar bas yahi chahti hun mai.
Will you be mine Mr. Kunal Shikhawat?"

Shreya proposed me, her eyes were glowing out of happiness and now so were my eyes. I couldn't believe that a girl was proposing me.

I bent down to her level and hugged her tight.
"Yes Ms. Shreya Rai I'll be yours, yours forever. You are the one who's perfect for me. Tumhare alawa aur koi nahi hai jo mujhe sambhal sake. I love you." I said with tears of joy and she hugged me back.

~Flashback ends~

She betrayed me. She broke me. She played with me, my feelings. Everything she said was a lie. I was walking wherever the way was taking not caring about anything, not able to think anything. After my mom left me this was the first time my state was like this. Everytime I fell down or felt low Shreya was there to hold me. I couldn't believe her love, affection, care, promises, all were nothing but lies. She only cared about my money and not me and my feelings which were nothing but pure for her and only her.

WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME SHREYA? WHY? DO I DESERVE THIS? AM I WORTH THIS? TELL ME....TELL ME A PART OF IT WAS REAL.
I cried more and more. I screamed but no one was there to listen to me, to hold me. I was all alone in this world now.

Suddenly I felt something pushed me very hard that I couldn't feel anything anymore. I was lying on the road and a crowd surrounding me. I saw a truck moving away from me and the driver glanced at me in something like fear. I felt something wet all around me and huge pain in my head and legs but not more than the pain I'm holding in my heart now. I think I'm dying. My eyes started closing and suddenly my breath and heartbeat stopped and I closed my heavy eyes. The whole world behind me got black.

|The End|