Entry 4

Topic : ALL I WANT IS YOUR SOUL
Genre : Sad
Warning : it contains suicidal contents !!!

Happy reading and don't forget to vote the os up....

************************************************
Character  introduction

AAROHI GOENKA : A young and ambitious doctor . Protagonist of the story who appears all okay from outside but is broken beyond imaginationbecauseyou from inside.

KARAN SHERGILL: A commando in Indian army and childhood freind cum love interest of aarohi . Supporting lead of the story , who helps aaohi to come out of her dark life
*********************

03:00 am
Udaipur , Rajasthan

It was still dark around , when a luxurious looking car stopped in front of an old looking traditionally build bungalow. In the sounds of mourning and cries , came out a girl looked like in her mid twenties .

Blood red puffy eyes and a tear striken face, that's how she appeared as she took baby step inside the bungalow. As soon as she entered the place it looked like someone has snatched her soul from her body , more tears rolled down her face as she moved towards the corpse kept in the middle of veranda.

"Mimi.." she wispered and fell on her knees, slightly caressing the head of the corpse , her grandmother breaking down in her embrace maybe for the last time .

After sometime , she was finally able to control her emotions and looked up at her family whom she was meeting after almost 3 whole years . She looked at them expecting some warmth , atleast at this emotionally difficult moment, but alas their eyes still held that coldness not melting even for a bit . Disappointed and broken , she quietly walked up to the nearby stairs and sat there leaning her head against the railing wall , making way for others to walk .

Flashback

"Hello ,dr aarohi speaking " She said over the phone call , without even looking at the no. as she was way to emersed in her work .

"Hello..aru.....sun...tu...ghar...aa..jaa.." the voice from the other side chocked and looked broken. As soon as the voice reached her ears , she snapped her head up from the filed and looked at the phone with a whole lot of emotions .

"Akshu....kyu hua ??? All okay??" She asked in a full panick mode , while Akshra, her elder step sister narrated her the whole incident of how the lost their grandparents due to a heart failure.

Time stopped for aarohi as she took some moments to absorb the newly got information before finally reaching her senior's cabin to complete the formal before leaving the hospital, moving back to udaipur, the place she left almost 3 years back , that too after a lot of insults , breaking all the ties from her family .

Flashback ends .

Aarohi sighed remembering how she had been from past almost 5 hours, closing her eyes she silently went down the memory lane , remembering all the bitter-sweet memories with her mimi .

******************

It was mid of the after , almost 7-8 hours since aarohi has arrived in udaipur, and till now she almost had zero conversation with anyone . Everyone was so emersed in their own pain , and supporting each other , that they again forgot she too needed a shoulder to cry on .

The final reites were over and now they were just sitting in the hall remembering the head of the family who was now no more between them , when aarohi's eyes fell on a boy with a well built muscular body , and a great posture, his face looked familiar. On thinking with a little more concentration, a blurred memory striked her brain