⭐️Introduction• 1⭐️

" Think of this as an agreement or a marriage of convenience but know that I only married you because of my father, expect nothing a wife expects from a husband."

These were the words thrown at Sameeksha by the great Dhruv Shekhawat who along with his family was here to fix their marriage at her father's house.
Sameeksha was left baffled at the terrace, where he had left storming, minutes after they were sent here to talk privately.

Sameeksha recalled the way he did not even spare her a glance ever since he had been here and for once when their eyes met he broke the contact as if it disgusts him to even look at her.
She knew saying yes to this marriage would do her no good but what can she do it wasn't as if she had a choice.
That was the day sameeksha signed up for the worst phase of her life when she started living as an emotionless freak that is when she was given the title of Mrs sameeksha Dhruv Shekhawat.

Born in a conservative humble family, Sameeksha was taught to live in a certain way, modern ethics of the Shekhawats is what she can't seem to take hold of and maybe that's what makes her husband despise her so much, he thinks that she doesn't deserve to be the eldest daughter in law of the shekhawats, let alone his wife.

Meet Dhruv and Sameeksha Shekhawat

The eldest couple or let's say the least controversial couple of the Shekhawat family, everyone assumes them to be like any other average couple but in reality it's far away, tied to this pure bond of marriage forcefully, they are the related strangers.

_______________________________________________________________
Not really about this chap but whatever
See ya
Rylie 🩷