⭐𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶?⭐

#TaarJun

Stretching her legs on the comfy mattress and placing her head on the comfortable headrest, Taarika sure felt at ease

Stretching her legs on the comfy mattress and placing her head on the comfortable headrest, Taarika sure felt at ease. The sudden nausea hit her while she was talking with her bandmate Sara on the phone call, She felt sad as she had to cut the call abruptly when Sara was showing how her newborn has started to turn on his back. The nausea was getting bad day by day even though it was her third trimester and she had expected it to stop by now.

Arjun entered the room and was on a call when he looked at his wife and his brows furrowed in concern. Tossing his phone on the couch Arjun plopped on the bed next to Taarika, he was about to touch her face when she slapped his hand away, "I'm irritated Arjun don't!", she closed her eyes in distaste.

"What about some kachori?", he smiled knowingly and suggested.

"TOO OILY", she replied scrunching her nose.

"ICE CREAM?", Taarika rolled her eyes as she heard him ask again.

"You know what leave it", Arjun sighed at his failed attempt he was about to give another option when the landline rang and disturbed them.

He picked up the phone as he saw taarika massage her temples.

"hello taarika?", spoke sameeksha from the other side.

Sammeeksha groaned at her stupidness why didn't she check if she had any extra pads, the elder shekhawats aren't home, Saili won't pick up the call and surbhi isn't home either. she had no choice but to call Taarika, hesitant about how'd she react. sameeksha dialed the room dial of Taarika's room.

"Hello", Arjun spoke.

"Hello Arjun?", sameeksha spoke through the phone meekly.

"Ji bhabhi", taarika heard Arjun speak into the phone.
Why would sameeksha bhabhi call them at noon, Taarika wondered.

"Uh is taarika there?", sameeksha questioned through the phone hesitat.

"Yeah, she's resting. Do you want to talk to her?", Arjun looked at taarika as if telling her that the call is for her.

"Ahh no it's fine, let her rest." sameeksha hurried and was about to cut the call when she heard a calm voice address her.

"Bhabhi", Taarika spoke acknowledging sameeksha.

"Uh are you feeling well?", sameeksha spoke through the landline.

Her relationship with sameeksha might not be the best but that couldn't prevent her from respecting sameeksha. They never really bonded but she was her elder sister-in-law after all. and in fact she didn't need a reason to respect her, taarika has always found sameeksha to be perfect, she played the roles of a wife, sister-in-law, and daughter-in-law and worked on top like it was a piece of cake.