⭐️𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷?⭐️

Dhruv woke up to find that his wife's side of the bed was cold and empty

Dhruv woke up to find that his wife's side of the bed was cold and empty. As he rubbed his eyes and reached for his phone on the nightstand, he saw a message from her. 

what time do we leave?

2 pm

After her phone beeped with a notification, Sameeksha took it out of her suit pocket to check the time. It was 2 p.m., and she wasn't a fan of afternoon flights. It was ironic how she and Dhruv had fought yesterday and were now texting each other as though nothing had happened, but she credited this to Bade Dada's timely arrival, which had prevented the argument from escalating.

Sameeksha glanced up from her phone to see Surbhi, looking a bit flustered with her outfit in disarray from her first cooking attempt. "Excuse me, Bhabhi, but should I add sugar now?" Surbhi asked, her eyes hopeful for guidance. Sameeksha had taken a day off from work to help her sister-in-law, She felt it was her duty to offer help. She carefully considered the question and responded diplomatically, providing descriptive instructions to ensure Surbhi's success in the kitchen.

Samiksha woke up with a heavy heart this morning, still feeling the effects of her conversation with Dhruv the previous night. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but his words left a bitter taste in her mouth. It was becoming increasingly difficult for her to understand what he wanted and she couldn't continue to tolerate this behavior, even if it was coming from her husband. She refused to pretend that everything was okay and that nothing affected her. She had never been one to settle for being a mere trophy wife.

In an effort to maintain a positive atmosphere, the speaker in the kitchen was turned on and a lovely melody filled the previously silent space. Sameeksha and Surbhi worked together to prepare the meals and dessert, with Sameeksha taking extra care to ensure everything was just right. Taarika later entered the kitchen and greeted both of them before getting to work herself.

Just when Sameeksha had thought her mood was getting better her phone rang. Receiving the call she moved to the backyard and spoke, "Hello?"

"ma'am it's Anant good morning I have called to remind you about your meeting with Mr. Sharma.", her assistant spoke from the other side. although she didn't remember any meeting scheduled today, she still had time to visit the office quickly.

"Okay get the meeting room ready", she replied nonchalantly."Uh ma'am.. the meeting is at his office," Anant spoke his voice meek and careful.

she felt irritation in her cells at the reply, "And you are telling this to me now?"

"uhm Dhruv sir has called to arrange this meeting I thought you knew", she got the reply.

"Dhruv? Even if it's Dhruv who arranged it let me remind you it's your job to inform me", sameeksha snapped.

Taking a deep breath she continued, "Anant another mistake why are you guys not realizing this could potentially cost us our clients?"

Taking a pause she ran her eyes around the backyard unaware of somebody's eyes on her, "Tell Mr. Sharma we'll meet after two days, I'm on a business trip. Connect to Vihaan and tell him to take charge". She cut the call and turned back to go into the kitchen.