𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬!

Hey! Expect an update anytime soon. I have started working on the first chapter, firstly I am very grateful for the support on this story, I now realize the hype for this genre So thank you so much, now the reason why I am taking so long to write the chapter is that I want my stories to be perfect, to hold a meaning so that it can be imprinted on the reader's mind forever. I don't want to rush and write a story that's quite predictable, and familiar. I want all my characters to be able to relate to reality and give a positive message.

I finished deciding the professions and ages of my ladies in the story, since the story is primarily based on the lives of the brides of shekhawats you will see how life goes for them, I do not support violence against women and do not hold any fantasies for men who have anger issues and are violent, I feel that no matter how much you try but the kind of books you read really influence your mindset and by reading all those abusive men first harassing their wives then suddenly changing and ending up happily after is in a way normalizing such things, so I will strictly try not to put anything Iike that in my stories.

Though my stories are fictional they are inspired by real-life characters and incidents. This is my take to show you how I have seen women around me, being treated.

Also, These are just my thoughts and opinions and I am not degrading anyone, neither the writers who include such plots in their stories nor abusive and violent men, as they say, nobody is born a criminal they are raised that way but a lot of times it's not just the upbringing but also the inner demons. I firmly believe that we can make society a better place both for men and women to exist without degrading each other because if a lady gave birth to perfect men like Ram and Krishna then some gave birth to Kans and Ravana too, what I want to say is let's stop degrading and start being kind, aware and cautious.

Be safe!
Rylie.