ROLLERCOASTER

ROLLERCOASTER  / a Liam O'Donovan fanfic

ROLLERCOASTER / a Liam O'Donovan fanfic

ROLLERCOASTER  / a Liam O'Donovan fanfic

SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IRIS TAKAHASHI: SHE HATES LIAM O'DONOVAN WITH EVERY SINGLE BONE IN HER BODY. Now, Iris isn't a hater!! She's actually a really nice person, once you get to know her! She's totally into all that live laugh love stuff — one could even go as far as to call her something of a hippie! Sure, she's not exactly a social butterfly, and she's not too great with people  but she would never hate on someone if they didn't absolutely deserve it!

Which brings us to something you should know about Liam O'Donovan: he's a complete and utter dickhead!! You may be wondering what exactly poor Liam did to earn such a title; the thing is, Iris isn't an unreasonable person, okay? She's more patient than most, really! But wouldn't you hate the guy who thought it would be funny to pour a bucket of extra-sticky slime over your head on your first day in care? ( okay, so maybe she wasn't the one who was supposed to open that door so what? Half-assed apologies and misguided intentions aren't gonna bring her vintage Mickey Mouse jumper back!! ) Wouldn't you despise someone who breaks every single rule ever made for the hell of it, parading around like he's some superior being who owns the entire fucking universe? Wouldn't you also find him totally insufferable, with his stupid hair, stupid accent, his stupid fucking freckles that definitely aren't cute or attractive even a teeny tiny little bit?

So, you see, Iris is not being unreasonable.

And if she feels her heart doing an interesting series of backflips whenever she hears his laugh, if she gets butterflies in her stomach at the sparkle in his eyes when he's setting up some dumb childish prank, if she senses electric sparks zipping through her bloodstream whenever they make eye contact it's purely because of the raging, murderous hatred she has towards Liam. It's totally not because of any other emotions that she may or may not be suppressing very, very, very deep inside; the only feeling Iris is capable of towards Liam is clear, unadulterated loathing right?!